N A I A

{Meaning Water Nymph in various}

[I.] B A S I C

Responds to Naia (Nye-Uh)
Hourglass ticks at ten months of age.
Underbelly proves female.
Carries the scent of strawberry.
[II.] P H Y S I C A L

Has a light golden fur and average build for her age. Muzzle, toes and belly are pale yellowish-golden. Has pink "pridelander" nose shape and colour, and big almond-shaped brownish gold eyes, with very pale brown colour above her eyes and light cream below her eyes. As most characteristic features, sports a curly light brownish gold hair tuft and a braid flows on her left shoulder, also has light brown greenish ear rims.
Spoiler: show

Heights 4'11 inches, weights 147 lbs.
Additional items are two black and white feathers behind her left ear, choker collar and sapphire necklace.
[III.] S O C I A L

Descendant of Silva and Frank.
Gave birth to nobody.
Shares blood with Jaim (older brother)
Fond to Joshua, Salma, Ayesa, Devon.
Gave her heart to Devon.
Lovers left behind are Kopa.
Runs with Simba's Pride.
Takes the rank of huntress in training.
[IV.] B E H A V I O U R

She has a strong personality. She is an extrovert, funny, smart and responsable cub that likes to to get over her own limits always looking for fun. She's passional active and artistic, she really likes to hang out with her friends or her family, but always looking for what's good or bad to do. She's also really emphatic, hates when someone feels bad, so she always try to comfort those who has any problem. She easily makes new friends, but she can distinguish which are real friends and which aren't. Although she hasn't got much experience of life, she's very wise and gives very good advices to other people, her intellect is very advanced for her age.

Gifted at agility and logical easyness.
[V. H I S T O R Y]

She was born in a quiet midnight of winter, while raining. Her mother Silva raised her second son in the pride's cave, when looking to the water falling outside, she called her daughter Naia, which means water nymph. Naia's passed her early childhood great, althought she wasn't living with her brother Jaim because he left with her mate to make an alternative pride. Suddenly, the pride's ears heard that Naia's father almost lost his life in an stampide, but he lost his right back paw. Naia was traumatized at the moment, but she knew that his father was okay days after the accident. Everything was normal again, so she started to get on her own through the pridelands now she was older. At the age of four months, she began making friends that for sure they'll be there for her forever. Also at this time, her father was still traumatized of the accident, so he started acting rare. Hiding from the leaders of the pride, Naia's father was sometimes mistreating her mother and her, even he didn't want do to so, but his trauma was ordering to do this. Months later he stopped to do those mistreting acts and apologized of his previous acts. Then Naia was eight months old, she became friend of a foreign lioness called Ayesa which now lives with her after she found the lioness in the desert not so far from the plains. Later on, when she was nine months old, she met the prince of the Pridelands, Kopa, they became friends but they also fell in love. Naia's friends told her that if she was with Kopa, she would be the next queen of the pridelands. Naia didn't want so, so she broke up with Kopa, then found her new love called Devon, now her mate.
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Re: Naia [OC]

Postby moonsugar33 » December 8th, 2016, 1:26 pm

She's really truly lovely. Well done!
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Re: Naia [OC]

Postby NaiaRulez » December 8th, 2016, 2:15 pm

[quote="moonsugar33"]She's really truly lovely. Well done![/quote] Thanks! <3
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Return to Planning and Characters