Adoption Centre!

Re: Adoption Centre!

Postby AnActualLion » May 18th, 2015, 10:19 pm

Thank you so much! I'll post a drawing of Nia and a character bio for her soon!
AnActualLion
Certified Lion Trash Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'll analyze anything, Literally anything!

Location: Hunched over my laptop, probably gaming or writing.
Nickname(s): Amby, Shabiki, Bailey
Pride Points: 5

Postby Carl » May 19th, 2015, 4:11 am

And here are a few adoptables of my own. Don't forget Amy still has a couple on the previous page, folks! Like with hers, all you gotta do is give them a name, personality and some kind of history. Oh, with these you can choose the gender though. ;)

1. Taken by Braveheart

2. Taken by KionScar

mlkadoptables.png
base by DragonFireNight on dA, original poses by Disney
mlkadoptables.png (29.26 KiB) Viewed 10518 times
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Troll Berserker » October 6th, 2015, 9:52 am

I have some old characters I'm willing to sell (DA points) or give away in good hands (this way you need to tell me what you'll be planning to do with them).

Kutu

Jua Kali

Mwanga

They originally wnet for 50 DA points
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby Braveheart » December 1st, 2015, 1:45 pm

Killjoy_Dixon, I would like to adopt the No. 1 male. (Me bad at drawing & art related things) I'm not sure how much history is required of the cub, but this is what I have put together:

Name: Idir
Pride: He originates from a small group of adventurous outlanders, however that pride fate is currently unknown due to flash floods sweeping everyone away Idir knew.
Personality: Crafty, as well as being playful. Keen observer.
Physical strength: Not much more than an average cub. His limited fighting skills are copied from what he has learned from other prides.
History: After losing his pride, Idir seeks a new one where he can trust. One that can give him lounging and love. However, most prides do not simply welcome a newcomer and chased him away. Because of this, Idir resorts to much to thievery and deception, stealing whatever food from both Pridelanders and Outlanders. Shunned by all, he simply lives on his own.
Braveheart

Pride Points: 28

Postby Carl » December 1st, 2015, 2:00 pm

Sounds good, he is yours, Braveheart. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby KionScar » May 18th, 2016, 10:52 pm

[quote="Amy"]I want to bring this to life. It'd be awesome if people started making adoptables again and breathing some life into potential OCs.

I have 4 cubs here up for adoption, two on left are males and two on right are females All you need to do is give them a name, a personality and some form of history:

Cub 1: OPEN
Cub 2: AnActualLion
Cub 3: OPEN
Cub 4: Julie Skywalker[/quote]
I guess I would adopt if they're still unadopted. :)

[quote="Killjoy Dixon"]And here are a few adoptables of my own. Don't forget Amy still has a couple on the previous page, folks! Like with hers, all you gotta do is give them a name, personality and some kind of history. Oh, with these you can choose the gender though. ;)

1. Taken by Braveheart

2. Open
[/quote]
Does 2 still need a home/pride? 8-)

[quote="Troll Berserker"]I have some old characters I'm willing to sell (DA points) or give away in good hands (this way you need to tell me what you'll be planning to do with them).

Jua Kali

They originally wnet for 50 DA points[/quote]
is he still available? (has some DA points) :D
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Carl » May 19th, 2016, 12:03 am

[quote]Does 2 still need a home/pride? 8-) [/quote]
Yeah, 2 is still available.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby KionScar » May 19th, 2016, 12:48 am

[quote="Killjoy Dixon"][quote]Does 2 still need a home/pride? 8-) [/quote]
Yeah, 2 is still available.[/quote]

I'd like him/her then, feel free to PM me. as I need to think for personality/history :)
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KionScar » May 19th, 2016, 10:49 pm

[quote="Killjoy Dixon"][quote]Does 2 still need a home/pride? 8-) [/quote]
Yeah, 2 is still available.[/quote]

Name: Tumelo, means "faith" in Sotho and Tswana.
Personality: Playful, easily distracted and excitable.

Hopes to one day prove he can be a fair and just king, as long as people still have faith in him.

History: Being easily distracted he often finds himself lost and far from his homelands pride. (Work in Progress)

how's this for now? :?
KionScar

Postby Carl » May 19th, 2016, 11:14 pm

That's good enough, he's yours.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to Planning and Characters