Max

Max

Postby Cloud5001 » June 27th, 2016, 9:04 pm

I hope you all enjoy my oc.

Name: Max
Backstory: The young cub is an orphan and he can't remember what became of his parents. He found his way to the pride lands and found a home there quickly befriending the kids that would eventually form the Lion guard.
Apperence: His body fur is all red except for his under side which is a black color. His eyes are light green, and the fur on his forehead curls a bit. His belly was naturally round, it's not chub just the way he was born.
Personality: Though he's had a troubled past he is a very friendly cub, he loves to make new friends and enjoys playing with others, he also enjoys going on adventures. Though when he's on his own sometimes his mind dwells on the past he lost. If you make friends with him he'll be fiercely loyal even willing to risk his life to keep you safe. He does'nt know why but his body fills with hate whenever he sees a poacher or hunter.
Likes: Loves being tickled and tickling others, he also enjoys swimming and laying on his back to just relax, adventures, he also enjoys being tied up when he's tickled as long as he trusts the other person.
Dislikes: Bullies, Hunters, torandoes, being taken advantage of.
Cloud5001

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Re: Max

Postby Chavratheserval » June 28th, 2016, 6:00 am

Love your characters bio!
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Re: Max

Postby Cloud5001 » June 28th, 2016, 2:53 pm

hehe why thank you if you want to rp with him I have a thread open.
Cloud5001

Pride Points: 3

Return to Planning and Characters