Lojale (my oc!)

Lojale (my oc!)

Postby Lojale » March 27th, 2016, 4:45 am

Hello! I'm new here! And I just wanted to let people get to know my character Lojale! (and yes I know i'm loud i'm sorry :roll:) I also wanted to get some opinions on her! Hope you enjoy her bio! Comment and tell me your opinions! :D

Name: Lojale

Species: Lion (duh)

Relatives: Uzuri and Kubwa (birth parents), Ndogo (birth brother), Mufasa and Sarabi (foster parents), Simba (foster brother...? I have no idea. :unsure: )

Crush: Doesn't have one...yet. ( ;) )

Features: Bite out of ear, forehead mark, under eye mark (You can see that by my avatar)

Age: Well, I don't really know but she's not a cub right now.

Personality: Likes hunting, likes joking, can be serious when it's time to be.

Parents were killed when her and her brother were cubs and they ran off to the pridelands, with a bite out of her ear Mufasa and Sarabi took them in. A few nights staying at the pridelands, Ndogo ran off and no one ever found him. After that Simba ran off and Mufasa died (you all know that story ;) ) Lojale was very serious for years and when Simba came back fought beside him and Nala.

thank you for suffering through this! Comment your opinions! 8-)
Lojale
HE LIVES IN YOU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Poptarts

Nickname(s): poptart queen, pastel, potato Lojale
Pride Points: 0

Return to Planning and Characters