Lock Please

Lock Please

Postby Meskhenet » December 15th, 2012, 11:38 pm

Information regarding this post is no longer available. I apologize for any and all inconveniences this may bring upon you.
Last edited by Meskhenet on September 21st, 2015, 2:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Re: Mufasa's Alternate Death.

Postby DGFone » December 15th, 2012, 11:48 pm

As long as you'll insert obligatory references to Apollo and the moon landings, I'm happy. :devishlycool:

To be more serious, the whole "hunters in the Pride Lands" has been quite done to death, and I haven't really seen any good versions of it. But if you have a new and unique take on it, then I can still be quite interested.

Basically, I don't find human hunters being the Big Black Monsters from the Black Lagoon for Lions as an interesting case. Yes, gun beats claws 100% of the time, we know that. But as you put it: why are the guns in the Pride Lands? This can make for an interesting story if you can create a good reasons for humans to target and kill Mufasa.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Re: Mufasa's Alternate Death.

Postby Meskhenet » November 27th, 2013, 7:26 am

To be honest, I'm not really sure how to include the humans into The Lion King universe. :/ It's been almost a year and I have yet got the first chapter yet. :bethatway: But I will not stop! ;) I'll get the first chapter up...eventually. :chuckle: I'll try to include a reference to Apollo and the moon landings, but it isn't a guarantee. :)
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Return to Planning and Characters