Writing Contest/Exhibition? :3

Re: Writing Contest/Exhibition? :3

Postby FlipMode » July 5th, 2011, 9:03 am

Top idea! I would be on board for this!
May I suggest that it possibly be two weeks as opposed to every week? ^^
And I can also make some winner banners of some kind too, if people would want that?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Azdgari » July 5th, 2011, 9:27 am

Winning banners would be great! And I was thinking bi or maybe tri weekly, depending on how long it takes people to write. ^^
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby DGFone » July 5th, 2011, 9:32 am

I think that a bi-weekly schedule would be enough.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » July 5th, 2011, 9:36 am

Yeah about a week to enter, and about a week to vote. Because all I was thinking it that you would want to give a bit of time for people to read the entries and vote for their favourite, which would probably be a more lengthy process...
Well while the fine details are being worked out, I have a few days or so to get some banners ready so that is good then.

EDIT - After reading the rest of the thread, I am fine with the idea of a prompt and a (target) of 2000 words
FlipMode

Postby Azdgari » July 5th, 2011, 10:40 am

Do people think a week is long enough to write it? ^^
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Postby FlipMode » July 5th, 2011, 11:12 am

Should be fine for myself, I will say no less than a week though. But I wouldn't mind it being longer if it needs be ^^
Also what exactly do we want the banners to say, "Fan Fiction of the week #"? Or something different? :)
FlipMode

Postby Azdgari » July 5th, 2011, 12:02 pm

Sure!
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Postby Kopalover » July 5th, 2011, 4:33 pm

I'm up for anything! :)

Are the stories basically one shots?
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Azdgari » July 5th, 2011, 5:59 pm

I think that would be the idea.
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Postby FlipMode » July 5th, 2011, 10:45 pm

I have a semi-related question to the previous one, would other types of fan fictions be allowed for entry?
I mean, songs, character interviews, things like that, they fall under fan fictions, right? Or are we just going off the basis that it has to be a written story? ^^
FlipMode

PreviousNext

Return to Planning and Characters