♥~.~♥Nat's Art, Commishes 'n Stuff♥~.~♥

Re: Natalie's OT Art

Postby Thegeni99 » May 25th, 2011, 12:03 pm

NYAN cat is so awesome! Lol at the poptart body...amazing art-piece there!
Last edited by Thegeni99 on May 28th, 2011, 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 25th, 2011, 4:28 pm

:blush: jeez thanks.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheGunner18 » May 27th, 2011, 11:45 pm

The Nyan cat was certainly...unexpected, to say the least XP Keep up the good work, Nat :)
All credit goes to SimbaObsesser for the awesome signature!
TheGunner18
Over thinking, over analysing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Separates the body from the mind...

Nickname(s): Gunner, gun, I don't care what you call me.
Pride Points: 17

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 28th, 2011, 4:31 pm

Thanks Gunner :3
--
[removed links to drawings due to ost of them bing deleted from devART]
Last edited by Eli_Ayase on August 18th, 2012, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Re: Natalie's OT Art (UPDATE: From a VERY long time)

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 2nd, 2011, 12:44 am

[Removed Links to my drawings]

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Re: Natalie's OT Art (UPDATE: From a VERY long time)

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 18th, 2012, 10:08 pm

*le big bump*

o.o I thought I'd just post recent drawings of mine here xP anywho, three recent ones in le attachments

Anyway, the ones at the very first pages are old ones, I've improved very much soo, bleh =P

Please don't make any rude comments on my drawings, I tried very hard in my life to learn animal anatomy.

Anywhooo I will try to update this =/ if I wont be lazy.
Attachments
LastGoodbyeFinal.jpg
Drawn for my ex-internet family as a good-bye drawing.
AlreadyOver.jpg
Vent art. Inspired by a song
IMG.png
OLD DRAWIIING! More like a concept thingy..

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 25th, 2012, 9:59 pm

So... a new sketch, and yeah... I know no1curr xD
But I just wanna share :3

Just felt like sketching my wolfsona and Perfect Cell from DBZ .__. don't question whyyy...

I think Cell came out nicely ._. (except for his eyes ¬¬ fml) since it is a first try to draw him @__@
Attachments
CellAndPuppyNatashySketchieThing.png
I CAN'T DRAW EYES ;-;

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 25th, 2012, 10:05 pm

Awwwh it's so cute! ^.^ It's well drawn Nat hehe. I'd love to see it in colour x) Then again, it doesn't need it really, it's a good piece of art anyway.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Eli_Ayase » August 28th, 2012, 8:31 am

Thanks Amy ^_^; I think I will eventually line-art it and colour it when I get around.
-------
New piccy @_@ nothing much, just my new DevART ID with my wolfsona. Derp :3
Attachments
DevARTNewID.png
DevARTNewID.png (103.53 KiB) Viewed 2260 times

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Thegeni99 » August 31st, 2012, 10:31 pm

^ she looks so fluffy eh ma gash *glomps and pulls into tight hug*
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Creativity