Lion King musical in Europe?

Re: Lion King musical in Europe?

Postby FlipMode » June 20th, 2012, 12:51 am

I still want to see it with people from here one time in London or something =D its regularly there from what I understand of it... Just sells like lightening still!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby nathalie » June 20th, 2012, 4:58 am

It's still playing in London. Almost every day.
I was thinking of going back in January, and tickets are already half sold out!
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Kitty » July 31st, 2012, 11:18 pm

It's coming to a city near me from August-November... however, it's still the issue of being too embarrassed to tell my mum I want to go, etc. I may just book it, and then hope nothing comes up on that day and have an excuse to go. I have always wanted to see it. I love watching shows!!

Banner by SophieCub :3
Kitty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 4

Postby Sigurd » March 13th, 2013, 4:17 pm

It's in Germany. I think I'm gonna see it in a couple of months.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Previous

Return to Broadway