Jeremy Irons

Re: Jeremy Irons

Postby Woeler » December 30th, 2011, 3:17 pm

I...WANT...THAT...VOICE!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby BlueCheetahSpotz » March 9th, 2012, 2:53 pm

His voice fits Scar perfectly!
ImageImage
BlueCheetahSpotz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): BCS
Pride Points: 1

Postby WindAnnWise » May 19th, 2012, 8:01 pm

I agree, he was the best choice for Scar. I loved his guest appearances on Law and Order SVU, although the whole entire time I kept thinking of Scar playing that role. I wonder why.
I am also a big fan of: Phantom of the Opera, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, musicals in general, Dr. Seuss in general and the Grinch.

"Sometimes, it's better not to say anything."- Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson
WindAnnWise
The Quiet One

Is anybody out there?

Nickname(s): Windy, Wind Ann
Pride Points: 5

Postby Thegeni99 » July 9th, 2012, 1:01 am

Jeremy Irons stars in Henry IV and speaks Shakespearean. (Scar telling Loki to get his crap together.)

Interview below.

GUYS I'M JUST EXCITED BECAUSE JEREMY IRONS AND TOM HIDDLESTON.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » July 9th, 2012, 2:00 am

That slap.....
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Thegeni99 » July 9th, 2012, 6:53 pm

[quote="TheBlackCatCrossing"]That slap.....[/quote]
AND IT'S REAL! Knowing that Tom always want to make the acting as real and fluent as possible, Jeremy Irons actually laid his hand on him! If you have sharp eyes, you'll notice his face shifting with the impact. Ahhhhh! :D
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » July 9th, 2012, 10:19 pm

I know it will air on PBS in the States later this year. I can't wait.
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » July 15th, 2012, 9:58 pm

If anyone is interested, The Last Lions is on!

Also, Mr. irons was at the Sarajevo Film Festival this past week!!

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » July 16th, 2012, 2:03 am

Hey everyone! Mr. Irons is narrating "The Unlikely Leopard" on National Geographic which premieres tonight!!

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Postby Rhu » July 20th, 2012, 11:59 pm

^oh I wish I would have been able to see that

I love his voiceover work, it's so spooky and British
Rhu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Creators