PM issue (What do?)

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

PM issue (What do?)

Postby FlipMode » June 26th, 2012, 1:19 am

Hi.
So I was messing around in the UCP a few months ago, and.... I had accidentally "Allow people to send you PM" set to "No". And someone told me to set it back to yes, so I did... Or thought I did. And also sent a PM to that person telling them I had set it back to yes, that whole time it was set to no still. Basically for about three months, I thought I had it set to yes but it was still set to no. So I do apologise if anyone tried to send me one - its nothing personal, I just do not like you is all.

But what I want to know is, is it at all possible to retroactively get the PMs that were sent to me while it was set to no? I didnt mean to set it no, nor did I even realise I did -_-. I highly doubt anyone sent me anything, let alone anything important, cause you know... Forever a scone... But just wandered.

FTR - IF someone managed to divide by zero, and as a result somebody sent me a PM and was told they couldn't, I have double checked it this time - its definitely set to "Yes" now lol
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: PM issue (What do?)

Postby SnowyCheetah » June 26th, 2012, 2:20 am

[quote="FlipMode"]So I do apologise if anyone tried to send me one - its nothing personal, I just do not like you is all.[/quote]

Why must you sugarcoat things so, Flip?

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Regulus » June 26th, 2012, 4:22 am

A few weeks ago, there wasn't a PM button on your profile. I see one now. It is working then, is it not?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby FlipMode » June 26th, 2012, 9:02 am

[quote="StormySeethe"][quote="FlipMode"]So I do apologise if anyone tried to send me one - its nothing personal, I just do not like you is all.[/quote]

Why must you sugarcoat things so, Flip?[/quote]

Cause I can? Badassoverhere.JPG

Lol and yeah it's working now but.... Ahhh I seeeeeeeee. I thought that people could still pm me before and that if I switched back to yes all those PM that were blocked would come through in one load.

Never mind, I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT OK!
But this thread can be locked now I guess :P come on Regulus, you know you want to push that button. :)
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 26th, 2012, 7:00 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]And someone told me to set it back to yes, so I did... Or thought I did. And also sent a PM to that person telling them I had set it back to yes, that whole time it was set to no still[/quote]

I was that person :3 ! Yay. But lol, glad to know it's back to normal. I got a message and it said you had deleted it or something, I dunno.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Regulus » June 26th, 2012, 7:52 pm

Locked by request. :nehneh:
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Return to Feedback & How-To