The post random stuff game :)

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: The post random stuff game :)

Postby Kipekee » June 19th, 2012, 3:09 am

CRAP UU
*replaces kittens with 5 week old puppehs*
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby KingKovu44 » June 19th, 2012, 4:31 am

What's the difference between watching a bad show and sitting by the dumpster. Nothing. Either way, you're just sitting there looking at garbage.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby SophieCub » June 19th, 2012, 7:51 am

SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Eli_Ayase » June 19th, 2012, 8:52 am

^ True, lol.
---
MATHSMATHSMATHS!!! ARGH MY BRAIN X_X
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby KingKovu44 » June 20th, 2012, 11:26 pm

*After falling in popcorn*

I smell buttery!

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Kopalover » June 20th, 2012, 11:30 pm

I
I l
I li
I lik
I like
I like s
I like sp
I like spo
I like spoo
I like spoon
I like spoons
I like spoons w
I like spoons wi
I like spoons wit
I like spoons with
I like spoons with a
I like spoons with a p
I like spoons with a pa
I like spoons with a pas
I like spoons with a pass
I like spoons with a passi
I like spoons with a passio
I like spoons with a passion
I like spoons with a passion!
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » June 20th, 2012, 11:47 pm

My finger smells. You want to smell?

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Thegeni99 » June 20th, 2012, 11:57 pm

[quote="Kopalover"]I
I l
I li
I lik
I like
I like s
I like sp
I like spo
I like spoo
I like spoon
I like spoons
I like spoons w
I like spoons wi
I like spoons wit
I like spoons with
I like spoons with a
I like spoons with a p
I like spoons with a pa
I like spoons with a pas
I like spoons with a pass
I like spoons with a passi
I like spoons with a passio
I like spoons with a passion
I like spoons with a passion![/quote]
Thor no. No. :headache:
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby KingKovu44 » June 21st, 2012, 12:04 am

I found it! The amazing Christmas tree! I know it is small and ugly, but if somebody was nice to it and loved it, it could grow up to be a beautiful swan and that is the true meaning of Chinese New Year.

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby SophieCub » June 21st, 2012, 8:57 am

OMG! There is a song called 'Sophie' and it feels like the singer had read my diary and made a song out of it! :D

SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games