Lion King Songs

Re: Lion King Songs

Postby Saffyminty » February 14th, 2012, 12:02 pm

[quote="LeopardessGracie"][quote="Saffyminty"]Oh my goodness I listened to Shadowland the other day. And... I LOVE IT!!! :delight: :teehee:[/quote]

That was like my reaction when I first heard it ^-^[/quote]

Ahh it's great isn't it!! I really want to see TLK broadway! :D
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby crystally » March 1st, 2012, 2:35 pm

You guys have the lion king 2 soundtrack on CD? Is it just my copy or does "We Are One" sound weird? It sounds different from the rest of the CD, it sounds like it's been post-processed with echo or something. It's been bugging me. Why would they do that?
crystally

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Nalah » March 2nd, 2012, 9:39 pm

I love all of them, but my favorite songs are:
First movie > Circle of Life and Can You Feel the Love Tonight
Second movie > He Lives In You and We Are One
Nalah
We are more than we are...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one!

Nickname(s): Juhcy
Pride Points: 3

Postby crystally » March 14th, 2012, 4:05 pm

[quote="crystally"]You guys have the lion king 2 soundtrack on CD? Is it just my copy or does "We Are One" sound weird? It sounds different from the rest of the CD, it sounds like it's been post-processed with echo or something. It's been bugging me. Why would they do that?[/quote]

I take it nobody knows what I'm talking about? :sad:
crystally

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Farren » March 16th, 2012, 12:40 am

First Movie: "This Land"
Musical: "Shadowland" (which actually has much of the same tune as "This Land"!)
SP: "We Are One"
Farren

Nickname(s): Socks
Pride Points: 6

Postby Carl » May 11th, 2012, 9:59 am

[quote="crystally"][quote="crystally"]You guys have the lion king 2 soundtrack on CD? Is it just my copy or does "We Are One" sound weird? It sounds different from the rest of the CD, it sounds like it's been post-processed with echo or something. It's been bugging me. Why would they do that?[/quote]

I take it nobody knows what I'm talking about? :sad:[/quote]

Sorry, I don't have it, so I've got no idea.

My favorite songs from the movies are:
TLK 1- "Be Prepared"
and for SP, either "My Lullaby" or "Not One of Us"
Which is weird, cos I'm not a Zira fan. :interesting:
Last edited by Carl on September 27th, 2012, 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Aranitar » June 20th, 2012, 9:27 pm

Such a hard decision
Be prepared...
Not One Of Us.....
We are One....

can i select all of them?
Aranitar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Anita
Pride Points: 0

Postby Aranitar » June 20th, 2012, 9:37 pm

@Juliette:no it's not weird at all....that song(Lullaby) is absolutely great..and so touching thought is a bit crul but it's still amazing

@admin:sorry this idiot iphon app doesn't have an Edit bottom pls dont delete my post i swear i dont want to increas the number of my posts(why should i do that?)
Aranitar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Anita

Postby Thegeni99 » June 22nd, 2012, 9:46 pm

I wonder what a crossover of the two antagonists' songs would sound like... hmm.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby Panda » July 1st, 2012, 6:34 pm

My favorite song from the first movie is I Just Can't Wait To Be King, from TLK 2 is We Are One, and from the third movie: That's All I Need. (:
Panda

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King