[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Balto RP [PRIVATE] — My Lion King Forum

Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Re: Balto RP [PRIVATE]

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 3:21 pm

"Where?" asked Aleu, in a rather demanding way. "He might need our help, so if you know where he is you better tell me."

Lou chuckled. He was going to enjoy this. He was about to nudge the two awake, but decided it would be more amusing to use his claws to do so and did just that.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 3:22 pm

The dog said, "No we shall find him. Follow me quickly."

The wolf looked at Dusty and Ralph, "Good evening. You know you have to pay the price for being friends of Kodi hahaha."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 3:27 pm

Aleu nodded and hurried along.

Dusty gulped, looking scared, "Who are you?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 3:29 pm

The wolf laughed and said, "I...don't you remember me? I'm the wolf who brought you to Luo in the first place besides Steele hahaha. Tell me where Kodi is and I will spare your life. You are only delaying the inevitable. We know he and his grandmother are seriously injured and awaiting death. Tell us or Ralph will have his stomach ripped apart and given to you hahaha."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 3:31 pm

Dusty gulped, "But I don't know where he is."

(( As far as I remember she really doesn't. ))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 3:32 pm

(Of course but the wolf just wants to give pain.)

The wolf laughed, "Then I hope you like Ralph as a throw-rug hahaha. LUO do it!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 3:35 pm

Lou approached them but Dusty placed herself between him and Ralph, "Please, I don't know where he is!" Lou however ignored her and pushed her aside.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 3:37 pm

The wolf laughed, "I know you don't know where he is but you see any friends of Kodi must pay for being his friend hahaha."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 7th, 2012, 3:39 pm

Dusty began to cry, "Please don't I'll do anything!"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 7th, 2012, 3:41 pm

The wolf said, "You know what you can do? Die. I'm a right bastard and I show no mercy unlike Luo or Steele. Luo make Dusty scream her lungs out so Kodi can hear!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)