My father believes in mermaids...

Re: My father believes in mermaids...

Postby SlayerOfLight » June 7th, 2012, 12:43 am

[quote="Regulus"][quote="Nicholas"]@Regulus That's the most odd conspiracy theory I've ever heared.[/quote]

Playing conspiracy theories off of each other is one of my hobbies.[/quote]

Interesting.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Biomac » January 2nd, 2013, 7:31 am

Ok this video looks realistic, and your father's belief is kinda odd. But don't we live in a world where all are free to believe in whatever we want ;) ? I mean where's the problem to believe that mermaids exist? I don't see any personally. Now if your father is being harassing, or seems to have serious insanity about his beliefs, it is impossible for a human to breathe under water.

Hope it helped.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 2nd, 2013, 12:49 pm

[quote="Biomac_92"]Ok this video looks realistic, and your father's belief is kinda odd. But don't we live in a world where all are free to believe in whatever we want ;) ? I mean where's the problem to believe that mermaids exist? I don't see any personally. Now if your father is being harassing, or seems to have serious insanity about his beliefs, it is impossible for a human to breathe under water.

Hope it helped.[/quote]

LOL my father changed his mind by now after both me and my mother mocked him for several months about it :lol:

And yea, a person that is half human and half fish, just wouldn't function very well. Therefore it doesn't really take a genius to conclude mermaids aren't real. But on the other hand, there might be monstrous animals in the seas which we have never seen or heared about. There is so little that we know about the seas today, and most of them are unexplored.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Previous

Return to The Den