What was the last Lion King item you bought?

Re: What was the last Lion King item you bought?

Postby mamaprince » April 15th, 2012, 4:28 pm

aw. luna , what a cute simba. where did you get him ? and you're right , he kinda does look like kopa.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Cdot » April 29th, 2012, 1:57 am

From the Disney Store last weekend i bought...

A color pencil set and a Simba sippy cup
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Luna the Lioness » April 30th, 2012, 7:31 am

[quote="mamaprince"]aw. luna , what a cute simba. where did you get him ? and you're right , he kinda does look like kopa.[/quote]
Thanks. :) I just got him while I was walking in a bazaar, actually. :D There I can find much more stuff of TLK than in normal shops in Lithuania. :)
Image Image
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby morning-star » April 30th, 2012, 2:13 pm

Last thing I brought for a grand £4.50!

one of the largest Kovu's made, 1998 Uk only Disney store exclusive :D

And I also brought an Adult 1994/1995 Disneyland pairs exclusive Simba for £5!!

:P
*Pokemon fan-art of Shinx and Luxray stolen from DeviantArt.
morning-star

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby AdAstrα » April 30th, 2012, 4:55 pm

Still that fighting action Simba figure. Tempted to buy some more stuff soon however xD
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby StarlightLioness » May 4th, 2012, 11:27 pm

Just got the 2" Scar at Toys R Us today. Been looking for him for a long time. :D
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby mamaprince » May 5th, 2012, 9:35 pm

today i went to the store with my daddy , and i bought a pumbaa plushie for my friend and a kiara plushie for me. i looked to see if they had kovu , they were sadly out of him. :muchjoy:
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby MooLion » May 8th, 2012, 5:41 pm

Chance find! Adult Simba with the flattish head that you're supposed to put your hand in (his 'roar' mechanism is long dead) in a charity shop. Makes me think how often they must come through these shops that I'm terribly missing out on. £2.50 - quite expensive for a charity store but at least a good cause so I'm not too worried.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby nathalie » May 18th, 2012, 11:20 am

I went to London last weekend for 4 days, including seeing the musical again.
And this is what I got at the Disneystore and the musical gift-shop ...
Attachments
DSCN4066.JPG
Simba mask
DSCN4064.JPG
yellow mug with the logo on the other side
DSCN4062.JPG
glittery t-shirt & magnet
DSCN4061.JPG
tote bag & plastic bag
DSCN4057.JPG
bubble maker
DSCN4056.JPG
2 sets of action figures
DSCN4055.JPG
Timon & Pumbaa PEZ
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Pride Points: 8

Postby Biomac » May 21st, 2012, 4:23 pm

A LK solar lamp :D

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

PreviousNext

Return to Marketplace