Did you cry at Mufasa's death?

Re: Did you cry at Mufassa's death?

Postby Biomac » March 19th, 2012, 3:38 am

Uhm, I can't say anything about Balto because I've never seen this movie first, second I prefer felines than canidaes, and third even if the main character is a «dog-wolf» there is always humans. Sorry. But really I would like to see this movie, everyone who saw it say that it's good.

Is it a good movie Farren?

Anyway in my opinion TLK rules and kicks every movie's butt so HARD :lol:

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Farren » March 19th, 2012, 5:10 pm

[quote="Biomac_92"]Uhm, I can't say anything about Balto because I've never seen this movie first, second I prefer felines than canidaes, and third even if the main character is a «dog-wolf» there is always humans. Sorry. But really I would like to see this movie, everyone who saw it say that it's good.

Is it a good movie Farren?[/quote]

Balto is awesome, I highly recommend it. For me it's right up there with TLK...one of the classics! It came out only a year after TLK did, but I feel it was overshadowed by Toy Story that year. It's based on a true story but of course they change a lot up in the movie (the real Balto wasn't half wolf, but making him so in the movie adds a lot) Something funny I've noticed is that a lot of TLK fans are also fans of Balto. ;)
Farren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Socks
Pride Points: 6

Postby Biomac » March 19th, 2012, 6:24 pm

Farren wrote[quote]Something funny I've noticed is that a lot of TLK fans are also fans of Balto. [/quote]

Yeah I'm also on Animation Source and there is a lot of Balto fans. The problem is that I can't rent it nowhere
Last edited by Biomac on March 26th, 2012, 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Biomac

Re: Did you cry at Mufasa's death?

Postby BlueCheetahSpotz » March 25th, 2012, 11:51 pm

I almost do every time.
ImageImage
BlueCheetahSpotz

Nickname(s): BCS
Pride Points: 1

Postby Wrightfan » March 27th, 2012, 12:32 am

I'd like to say I didn't...

But I did :cry:
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Ozy » March 27th, 2012, 10:25 pm

Every single time. No matter how many times i see it. Its a mix of simbas reaction and the death itself. :<

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby Sammi » May 10th, 2012, 3:04 pm

I always cry at this scene. Always. I don't care that I'm nearly twenty years old.

I still remember the first time I watched TLK - Mufasa's death seemed to have a psychological effect on me. I had never cried so much at anything before; I felt as though I was being ripped apart.
Sammi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mooi » May 11th, 2012, 10:05 am

i did cry, poor simba :sad: :cry:
MOOI!!!
Mooi

Nickname(s): Mooi

Postby AdAstrα » May 14th, 2012, 5:46 pm

I did when I watched it today </3
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Biomac » May 15th, 2012, 1:58 am

Yes finally :cry:

Biomac

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies