[Public] Twin catastrophe

Re: Twin catastrophe

Postby CheetahCub » March 10th, 2012, 8:50 pm

I may bring Xani into this one too and although my first inclination was the bad pride, maybe he could be one of those "uncool" babysitters (because he's no serious and about all he says are stuff she is suppose to do, that sort of thing) for Apiyo? Since he can take challenges rather well and she's no doubt a handful. Just an idea, and I'm guessing Apiyo is the bad one? You had them both put as good twin ;)

Eitherway I'll probably use him and will work on a profile for a bad pride member atleast. Do you have the leaders of either pride set down already? Just asking to help with my musing for a profile. I'm thinking lioness, but if the bad pride needs a king (or even queen) or such I can ponder along those lines too.
CheetahCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby wolfishgirl » March 12th, 2012, 2:49 pm

no king or queens yet, and xani is excepted.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby CheetahCub » March 12th, 2012, 4:42 pm

Ok, thanks, and I will get to pondering on perhaps other characters
CheetahCub

Postby wolfishgirl » March 12th, 2012, 7:06 pm

yeah same here
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby wolfishgirl » March 12th, 2012, 9:02 pm

Added more lions if anyone wants to take them,
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby wolfishgirl » March 13th, 2012, 2:54 pm

I changed the plot to bad twin lives with evil pride, and good twin with good pride, so that they have the influences of their prides around them, and help them grow into their respective roles. (good/evil). If anyone has ideas on how to expand plot, feel free to comment.
Oh and Nala, I have Harbuu up, viewtopic.php?f=38&t=22434&p=655392#p655392. That's what she looks like, and her personality.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby CheetahCub » March 14th, 2012, 12:52 am

Ok, and btw, I went and reviewed the list, just so I'd know, and noticed the question mark after Xani's profile, if it means you need where his profile is, it's this thread

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=22357

Yeah, probably lost within the others
CheetahCub

Postby wolfishgirl » March 15th, 2012, 5:56 pm

Alright... soo... we're gonna need more people b4 we start this RP.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby Shadowfax » March 21st, 2012, 3:14 pm

Sure, i'll be up for this one and it sounds like a cool story :)

Name: Nova
Age 4
Species: (doesn't need to be scientific...just type lion/meerkat/etc.) Lioness
Pride: (Pridelander/Outlander/Make up your own) Outlander
Personality: Nova means 'Chasing butterflies' as a cub she was very playful and as she has grown up, her heart has become bitter, though she still remains good at heart. She's kind, lost, protective and is very patient
Description: (physical description/unique aspects) She is a rather sleek lioness with beige fur and odd markings. Her most striking marking is the two loops round the tip of her tail which others have often mistaken for a snake.
Other: (anything else we should know about your character?) She often questions whether she is in the right pride, but is loyal to her leaders.
Picture: (either attach the image in your post or post a URL here) http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/H ... 0/Nova.png (Sorry, im not very good at drawing Lions yet XD)

Other Ideas...
History: (your character's history) Not alot is known about her past as she keeps it to herself, but she suffered the loss of her parents many years ago.
Position: (king/subordinate/etc) Respected Lioness
Crush/Mate: (your character's mate or who they have a crush on) N/A
Children: (does your character have any cubs? describe them) Not yet
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby wolfishgirl » March 21st, 2012, 3:18 pm

alright, what pride do you want Nova be in? the good or bad pride? remember though Shadow, that the pride your character is in it has to have the characteristics of bad/good. :D
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions