[Public] Twin catastrophe

Twin catastrophe

Postby wolfishgirl » March 9th, 2012, 6:32 pm

I had an idea where to cubs are twins, but total opposite of each other, one is evil one is good. They are separated at birth and brought to two different prides. The good one is living with the good pride, and evil one with the evil pride. These two prides live beside each other and are almost constantly at war, but the twins have never met each other face to face. It will start off with them as cubs and how they are raised, and go into them meeting each other. How they meet and what will happen is up to you, as long as if it's not silly.

I need people for two prides, both male and female. any one is welcome and are allowed to have 4 OC's at the most and put them in both prides. any thoughts of how this should go is open. write if it's a cub when Apiyo and Harbuu join, or if adults. If they are adults tell what they do in the pride.

Amani pride(good): means peace
Harbuu (female)(good twin)(cub): NalaKiaraLuver ( viewtopic.php?f=38&t=22434 )
Jela(male): AmyMarie- ( viewtopic.php?f=38&t=22452 )
Nyemba(male)( has a crush on Harbuu): bluecheetahspotz
Tuwile (male)(king): Wolfishgirl

Njaa Pride(bad): Njaa means hungry
Kijicho (female)(queen): Wolfishgirl
Apiyo (female)(bad twin): Wolfishgirl- ( viewtopic.php?f=38&t=22486 )
Xani: (male(Apiyo's babysitter):cheetahcub- ( viewtopic.php?f=38&t=22357 )
Jafari (female): AmyMarie- ( viewtopic.php?f=38&t=22453 )
Nova (female): Shadowfax
Last edited by wolfishgirl on April 16th, 2012, 5:31 pm, edited 17 times in total.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Re: Twin catastrophe

Postby Queen Elsa » March 9th, 2012, 6:36 pm

Can I be Harbuu as a girl? :D
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby wolfishgirl » March 9th, 2012, 6:44 pm

of course you can, want to help me expand on the plot? I want it so that the twins are adults when they finally meet, but I also want to put in their growing up in this roleplay... any idea how i can do that?
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby Queen Elsa » March 9th, 2012, 6:49 pm

I think you pretty much have it, where we go through their entire (or partial) cubhood, and then one day, when they're grown-ups, they get into a battle and have to fight each other, but then don't land a single claw on each other because they realize their opponent looks just like them (if you know what I mean. and I'm just taking it as they're identical twins), and the rest you can decide on. ;)

BTW, is this supposed to be sort of like the movie "Parent Trap"? :)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby wolfishgirl » March 9th, 2012, 6:53 pm

huh it does sound like the movie, but no it came from a really weird dream I had, and I'm trying to make sense of it by doing this. But mostly identical, I'm making the cub form of Harbuu still, and Apiyo will be just like her except of a white body she'll be black. I no cliche but it would look good. and yeah. I also kinda want to make it so that Harbuu and Apiyo are both the heirs for their prides.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 9th, 2012, 8:56 pm

I'll join ^_^ I'll make an OC to be a member of the good pride, and one OC to be a member of the bad pride ^_^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby wolfishgirl » March 9th, 2012, 9:00 pm

alright, do you have names for them? and male/female?
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 9th, 2012, 9:03 pm

I will make profiles soon, but the one of the good side is a lioness named Jela and the male lion on the bad side is called Jafari.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby wolfishgirl » March 9th, 2012, 9:11 pm

alright have you added. i'll probably put more for myself too.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » March 10th, 2012, 1:26 pm

Oh, you've put my characters in the wrong prides xD Just swap them over.
Here are the profiles -

Jela - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=22452
Jafari - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=22453
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions