Ask Shila (Star wars OC)

Ask Shila (Star wars OC)

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 7th, 2012, 5:27 pm

I am Shila, a Cathor bounty hunter anf former Jedi, and wife to Korah.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Re: Ask Shila (Star wars OC)

Postby KingKovu44 » March 7th, 2012, 5:36 pm

When did you marry Korah?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 7th, 2012, 5:47 pm

Sometme after I saved his butt from Darth Vader. We knew each other from the Temple. We were always close and I always thought he was kind of cute. Our relationship deepened and I eventaully got him him to accept love, of course I had to get beaten to near death to do it, but I still got my man.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 7th, 2012, 5:55 pm

Do you still use your lightsaber?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 7th, 2012, 5:58 pm

yes, I tease Korah that I'll use it to keep him in line. But I also use Mandalorian weapons.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 7th, 2012, 6:04 pm

Has keeping the infamous Cathar temper in line been a struggle for you?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 7th, 2012, 6:48 pm

we keep each other's tempers in line, so no.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 7th, 2012, 6:52 pm

Did you witness Korah's fight with Savage Opress on Korriban?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 7th, 2012, 7:34 pm

Yes, I tried to flirt with him there, but he was still convinced Passion and love were the same thing.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 7th, 2012, 8:10 pm

Do you two have any cubs?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Character Interaction (OT)