A Clean slate

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: A Clean slate

Postby MalibuTrashDog » March 1st, 2012, 5:42 pm

Except for Sillydog because sometimes I'm so awesome that the board can't even handle me.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Moka » March 2nd, 2012, 9:08 am

Right now the only thing the board can't handle is your signature.

It's that awesome.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby MalibuTrashDog » March 2nd, 2012, 5:14 pm

Looool. I couldn't help it they're so adorable, sometimes I stop scrolling just to stare at them dancing ;A;
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Meskhenet » July 24th, 2013, 11:58 pm

The idea of deleting dramatic posts and letting banned members back into the forum, etc. seems like a great idea but I don't see what's the point. If we did delete the problematic posts it's just going to reoccur because drama, fights are a normal part of life and are going to happen regardless. About the banned members I suppose they could have an another chance but they were given warnings in the past and should have learned from the warnings in the past. (Another idea has sparked for My Lion King) And what if they repeat their actions from the past. Like I said in the beginning it seems like a good idea but I don't think it's worth the time and effort. :P
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Regulus » July 25th, 2013, 12:12 am

This topic is over a year old. Locked for obvious reasons.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Previous

Return to Feedback & How-To