Switching Hosts

Re: Switching Hosts

Postby Queen Elsa » February 14th, 2012, 4:46 pm

Same here. And I'm also being kicked off every once in awhile because of "MLK switching to a new host", but other than that, everything's fine.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Awali » February 14th, 2012, 5:11 pm

[quote="Taka"]The only problem I have is when I login , even if I click "Log me on automatically each visit" each time I close mlk I'm loged out again[/quote]

This is the only problem that hasn't been fixed already, that I'm aware of. It's an annoying one, too. :x

We press play, don't press pause.
Progress, march on.
With the veil over our eyes,
we turn our back on the cause.
'Till the day that my uncles can be united by law,
when kids are walking 'round the hallway plagued by pain in their heart.
A world so hateful some would rather die than be who they are.
And a certificate on paper isn't gonna solve it all,
but it's a good place to start.
Awali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Awali, Rj.

Postby Ozy » February 14th, 2012, 5:28 pm

The only problem is my ip address still has me banned. -coughcough- Thank god for smart phones -_-

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby Noah » February 14th, 2012, 5:47 pm

[quote="Ozy"]The only problem is my ip address still has me banned. -coughcough- Thank god for smart phones -_-[/quote]
Trust me, if I knew how to ban and unban members, I would do this asap. Send me a PM with your IP and I'll see what I can do.

Also, LMFAO @ Your Custom Title :lol:
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 14th, 2012, 6:43 pm

[quote="OriginalLelis"][quote="Taka"]The only problem I have is when I login , even if I click "Log me on automatically each visit" each time I close mlk I'm loged out again[/quote]

This is the only problem that hasn't been fixed already, that I'm aware of. It's an annoying one, too. :x[/quote]
Doesn't happen to me.
It possibly can happen because your cookies get cleaned/deleted and stuff.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Regulus » February 14th, 2012, 9:47 pm

Aren't duplicate accounts not allowed?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Noah » February 15th, 2012, 12:11 am

[quote="Regulus"]Aren't duplicate accounts not allowed?[/quote]
Silly and Ozy are not the same person. kthnxbye
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby LionsAreKings » February 15th, 2012, 12:14 am

[quote="Noah"][quote="Regulus"]Aren't duplicate accounts not allowed?[/quote]
Silly and Ozy are not the same person. kthnxbye[/quote]

Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby Moka » February 15th, 2012, 3:00 am

[quote="MsNatalieRiddleStern"][quote="OriginalLelis"][quote="Taka"]The only problem I have is when I login , even if I click "Log me on automatically each visit" each time I close mlk I'm loged out again[/quote]

This is the only problem that hasn't been fixed already, that I'm aware of. It's an annoying one, too. :x[/quote]
Doesn't happen to me.
It possibly can happen because your cookies get cleaned/deleted and stuff.[/quote]

It doesn't happen to me, either. As people have been suggesting, try clearing your cookies. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of the index page and clicking "Delete all board cookies".
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Ozy » February 15th, 2012, 3:53 am

[quote="LionsAreKings"][quote="Noah"][quote="Regulus"]Aren't duplicate accounts not allowed?[/quote]
Silly and Ozy are not the same person. kthnxbye[/quote]

Image[/quote]

And I'm probs still banned on this IP cause Silly and I live together.

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements