Any Backstreet Boys Fans? :3

Re: Any Backstreet Boys Fans? :3

Postby SophieCub » February 5th, 2012, 5:33 pm

They are a good band. :)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby nathalie » February 6th, 2012, 6:34 am

I'm actually going to see them live again on May 2nd!
Its their tour together with New Kids on the Block. I don't like those, lol, but we have amazing seats and I'm really exhited :D
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby DGFone » February 6th, 2012, 6:36 am

Not really a fan, but I sometimes even listen to one of their songs every now and then.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 10th, 2012, 7:12 pm

I'm not really a fan, my mother is, but the ONLY song I'll love from them is "I Want It That Way"

The only song I prefer from all.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby crystally » February 14th, 2012, 11:08 am

Funny you should say that, because I Want It That Way is their one song I'm so sick of lol
crystally

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby nathalie » February 14th, 2012, 11:21 am

It's the best song ever when being played live.
It's the only song the crowd goes wild with, haha!
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BlitzRogue » February 18th, 2012, 7:34 am

Maaaaaaaan, I remember when they were ALL over the radio. I actually only recently found out they're still making music, and I got pretty excited when I realized. XD Seriously, they're still one of my all-time favorite bands. They just had the complete package: strong individual vocals, beautiful harmonies, good and meaningful lyrics, and an overall sound that sets them apart from every other band out there.

Also, I did some research after rediscovering them, and apparently the age difference between them was CRAZY when they first formed the band. Nick was only 12, while the oldest member, Kevin, was already over 20! That's wild, man.
BlitzRogue
Conversation Killer

| Lackadaisical Enthusiasm |

Nickname(s): Blitz, Kyle, KJOokami
Pride Points: 6

Postby crystally » February 22nd, 2012, 12:46 pm

Yeah Kevin and Nick are 9 years apart lol but it no longer sounds so extreme when you take the other members' age into account. AJ is 2 years older than Nick, and then Brian is 3 years older than AJ, after that Howie, who is 2 years older than Brian, and finally Kevin, 2 years older than Howie. So there's no huge gap between one member and the rest.
crystally

Pride Points: 1

Postby nathalie » April 30th, 2012, 8:33 am

For those still following the boys, yesterday they were in London with the NKOTBSB tour, and Nick announced they will be recording a new album in June ... WITH Kevin !!!!
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby Buffy » April 30th, 2012, 10:54 am

I love the Backstreet Boys!

My favourite song by them has got to be "Drowning". I just love the lyrics and melody and harmonies and EVERYTHING! Ahhhh!

'Cause every time I breathe I take you in,
And my heart beats again
Baby I can't help it.
You keep me drowning in your love.

And every time I try to rise above,
I'm swept away by love.
Baby I can't help it,
You keep me drowning in your love.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

PreviousNext

Return to The Den