UK Student Extradited to US for Copyright Infringement

Re: UK Student Extradited to US for Copyright Infringement

Postby DGFone » January 20th, 2012, 1:16 am

I think we need to aim our nukes at Hollywood...

This is getting too silly. (The sad part is that it isn't.)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Ultra Fox » January 20th, 2012, 2:03 am

Wow...

this is just wrong.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 20th, 2012, 1:43 pm

This doesn't surprise me. America loves to point her finger at others, while she is in fact no more then a plucked eagle herself.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Panda-chan » January 21st, 2012, 1:32 am

When did America suddenly become the world's police officer? Why do we constantly need to be sticking our nose into everything? I'm actually embarrassed to be an American now.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 21st, 2012, 1:34 am

[quote="Amanda"]I'm actually embarrassed to be an American now.[/quote]

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 21st, 2012, 6:40 pm

If the people of America could see the bald eagle that represents her states, they would see the bald eagle weep. People of america, your governments betray you. Look at the vultures disguised as your politicians. If you look at the bald eagle that represents America, you would see how many of her feathers have been plucked. But yet, she (America) doesn't know it, and neither does she admit it. She is build upon an illusion. She's so puffed up in pride and says: ''look at how wealthy and powerfull I am!'' But if everyone could see her feathers being plucked, she can't even fly. She (america) goes from nation to nation to make war. Her children who fight for her, are being treated as nothing more then toy soldiers to fight an endless war against terrorism, where God has not even sent them. America says she is the nation of the free and the wise. She says: ''come and bring your poor.'' But when the poor come, she is an illusion of a lie.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Arani » January 22nd, 2012, 9:07 am

:roll: Wow. Just.... wow. What has America come to?

[quote="Amanda"]I'm actually embarrassed to be an American now.[/quote]
Ya took the words right out of my mouth. :headache: Where's the facepalm emote? We need a TLK facepalm emote to even begin to describe this. >_<
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Previous

Return to The Den