[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - MLK Writing Contest #3! — My Lion King Forum

MLK Writing Contest #3!

MLK Writing Contest #3!

Postby Applejack » October 3rd, 2011, 5:11 pm

Applejack

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

oo0o0o0o0oo000oo

Nickname(s): AJ, Rich
Pride Points: 16

Re: MLK Writing Contest #3!

Postby Ushujaa » November 17th, 2011, 12:21 am

so submissions are closed for this right? if so is there going to be a fourth one soon? i considered entering this one but it was way too busy...
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby FlipMode » November 17th, 2011, 12:25 am

Applejack left MLK unfortunately, so this contest once again has found itself without a host.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ushujaa » November 17th, 2011, 12:27 am

if i wasn't so inactive i would, but i just don't have time to organize something like this

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby TheLionQueen » November 21st, 2011, 11:12 pm

I know that someone needs to take care of this writing contest dilemma, and I'm up for the job if it's okay with you all. I'd be glad to pitch in for My Lion King
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Kina » December 11th, 2011, 2:57 am

How is this coming along so far? Has a new host been decided yet?
Kina

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 11th, 2011, 3:01 am

I can do it if no one else is going to. All who object, reply here.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Ushujaa » December 12th, 2011, 2:38 am

[quote="StormySeethe"]I can do it if no one else is going to. All who object, reply here.[/quote]

LoL couldn't resist but, yeah snowy pick this up because i want to start writing!!! 8-) :P 8-)

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Postby DGFone » December 12th, 2011, 4:14 am

Yeah, it will be nice to get the contest back.

But Ushujaa, does the objection have to be so... big?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Ushujaa » December 12th, 2011, 7:22 pm

[quote="DGFone"]
But Ushujaa, does the objection have to be so... big?[/quote]

It had to be big enough not to be overruled.

Also i'm curious to know if we are changing the themes, if not that's cool but it would be nice to get an answer A.S.A.P so that we may start writing.

Ushujaa
Dreamer

Next

Return to MLK Writing Contest