Arani's Photography

Arani's Photography

Postby Arani » August 26th, 2011, 5:37 am

Well, I posted this type of thread on SaS, but I decided to post one here too. Why not? I just wanna see how big they'll turn out on here, so only gonna post one at the moment. This picture's my very best, my prized photo. ^^ Enjoy! P.S. I don't think I've ever posted this type of thing before but if I have lock this and show me link. I don't remember ever making a photography thread though.

So ya, these are my pictures. None are photoshoped or fixed in any way shape or form. Just resized to fit certain needs. ^^

Grandma's Rose
Last edited by Arani on March 8th, 2012, 3:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Re: Arani's Photography

Postby Arani » August 26th, 2011, 5:42 am

Alright, that turned out okay. I'll post two or three at a time, maybe more. Here it goes!

Broken Sun

Rocky Beach
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Annie » August 29th, 2011, 8:37 pm

WOw :D these are amazing! Please post more!!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Arani » August 29th, 2011, 11:11 pm

Oh, i didn't know anyone was looking at my pictures. Thanks! Here are some more! :)

Waterfall

The strait leaf

The curving leaf
Arani

Postby Arani » September 4th, 2011, 8:13 pm

Double post (U Mad? ;) )

Here r some more.

Orange with freckles

A Dragon's Sunset
Last edited by Arani on February 8th, 2012, 1:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
Arani

Postby jelle » September 13th, 2011, 3:52 pm

wow the photo with the tree is unreal
AMAZING
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby Tabby » September 14th, 2011, 5:06 pm

Awww the last pic is really beautiful... Could I use it as my wallpaper? x)

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby SimbaorUnai » September 14th, 2011, 11:25 pm

Great! I save the images in my computer.

Read the words that are
written in my face
Oh I believe them..
It's a shame that they
lost their head
A careless man who
could wind up dead
You wear your sin like
it's some kind of prize
Too many lies,
too many lies..

ImageImage
ImageImage
Buttons by simbaholic
SimbaorUnai
♪...Oh Radio

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Tell me everything you know...♫

Nickname(s): SoA, SOA.
Pride Points: 6

Postby Arani » September 15th, 2011, 12:26 am

[quote="jelle"]wow the photo with the tree is unreal
AMAZING[/quote]

Wow, thank you! ^^

[quote="SimbaCanHazDonut"]Awww the last pic is really beautiful... Could I use it as my wallpaper? x)[/quote]

Thank you! :) Course you can! Just credit me if you use it anywhere else. :P

[quote="GeertHeller"]Great! I save the images in my computer.[/quote]

Please ask my permission before you do that next time, this is my personal work and I don't want it on other people's computers unless they ask me first. Glad you liked them though! :)

I bring you more! :D

The peaking Sun

Going going...

Climb a Tree
Arani

Postby TheIvanMuse » September 15th, 2011, 9:04 pm

I never knew you were into photography,this is all looking very good. The sunset captures are looking especially awesome. What camera are you using?

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Next

Return to Off-Topic Creativity