MLK Writing Contest #1

Re: MLK Writing Contest #1

Postby Azdgari » July 20th, 2011, 5:33 am

I actually have another late entry coming in so if you hurry up, you could still catch it. ^^
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Misiziri » July 20th, 2011, 5:34 am

Meh, I'll wait to the next. Will they all have something to do with TLK...?
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Azdgari » July 20th, 2011, 5:35 am

Most likely, yes. Although if people want otherwise, that's fine with me as well. ^^
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Misiziri » July 20th, 2011, 5:35 am

Well, it's up to majority's opinion but I'd vote for at least one option to be non-TLK.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » July 20th, 2011, 5:03 pm

[quote="IvorySage"]Well, it's up to majority's opinion but I'd vote for at least one option to be non-TLK.[/quote]

I would suppose that it's possible as a sort of "side contest". All it will do is increase the number of topics. But the problem with that is, I think, will be the lack of non-TLK submissions. Kinda hard to have an 'other' catagory when there is only one submission?
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » July 20th, 2011, 10:49 pm

I am more looking forward to reading all the entries than anything else. ^^
And in regard to the possibility of non-TLK themes, why not just have it a separate contest in the OT area? Just that this is a Lion King board after all, and while you should know I like a good natter about anything random as much as the next guy, we should really be trying to keep the TLK areas active as well IMO. =)
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Misiziri » July 20th, 2011, 11:23 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]I am more looking forward to reading all the entries than anything else. ^^
And in regard to the possibility of non-TLK themes, why not just have it a separate contest in the OT area? Just that this is a Lion King board after all, and while you should know I like a good natter about anything random as much as the next guy, we should really be trying to keep the TLK areas active as well IMO. =)[/quote]

Yeah, if we had a non-TLK competition it would take place somewhere in the OT's. My bad, meant to say that :dreamy:
Misiziri

Previous

Return to MLK Writing Contest