Animal Requests [5/6 Slots OPEN] Not Anthros...

Animal Requests [5/6 Slots OPEN] Not Anthros...

Postby FlamingBee » July 16th, 2011, 3:28 pm

Ok, so I'll be doing these in a short period between Wednesday and Sunday, so until then people can post below asking for one of the following:-

*A reference of a character they've created (say, on DA) that they'd like me to draw OR

*A description of what you'd like (eg. I would like a mother and foal. The mare can be black, and the foal could be black & white)

UP TO TWO CHARACTERS AT A TIME. You may request more than once - I will not be choosing based on whose request is first, but on which intrest me. I know this is in the OT forum, but I do love drawing lion king requests too so ask for them as well if you wish.

Thanks and I'll post requests below when they've been completed, or email. Please specify in your request which you'd prefer.

1. Annie
2. Kopalover
3. SillydogTheGreat
Last edited by FlamingBee on August 20th, 2011, 10:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan Forever! <3

Nickname(s): Bee,Flame
Pride Points: 2

Re: Animal Requests [5/6 Slots OPEN] Not Anthros...

Postby Annie » July 16th, 2011, 5:03 pm

Could you make a character for me? :D <3

http://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1T4A ... 66&bih=617 A Chi cat based on him? :D Thanks!
If you could post it below, that'd be ace!!

EDIT: I forgot to say, Chi colour is up to you, but I'd like him to be a normal Chi ^^ Maybe even a mixed Chi colour?
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby FlamingBee » July 16th, 2011, 6:36 pm

Sure thing Annieluff, you can number one on the list :D <3
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan Forever! <3

Postby Kopalover » July 16th, 2011, 8:47 pm

Hey Bee!
Can you draw me my Fursona ? :)

http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=17197

Her entire body please, :33

Thanks ! :D
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby FlamingBee » July 16th, 2011, 8:57 pm

I sure can. if you explain one thing to me - What do you mean when you say half her fur is orange-brown and the other half is black?
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Postby Kopalover » July 16th, 2011, 9:14 pm

Meaning like... her two left legs are black-ish/brown. :P
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby FlamingBee » July 16th, 2011, 9:15 pm

Ok I think I've got it :)
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Postby Kopalover » July 16th, 2011, 9:15 pm

Okay :D

Thank you so much! :3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby FlamingBee » July 26th, 2011, 10:01 pm

Sorry, completely forgot about these! I have the chi sketch somewhere, but since I'm going away tomorrow I'm afraid you'll have to remain patient :S Sorry!
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Postby Annie » July 27th, 2011, 9:53 pm

That's alright :) take as long as you like!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Next

Return to Off-Topic Creativity