Album Colors...on or off?

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Read the topic before voting.

Turn them off and make it prettier
56%
Keep them on and keep it more personal
44%

Total votes : 16

Album Colors...on or off?

Postby Moka » July 3rd, 2009, 5:20 am

BEFORE VOTING!

What would you guys like to see? Would you like album colors turned off or should they be kept on? Artists are able to change the way their album looks by changing 5 colors that make up their album. They can make it look very personal. However, they can make text hard to read and make albums very... "unenjoyable". By turning album colors off, I can make the FAA look much better and be way more usable. In my opinion, album colors are holding a lot of things back. I personally think we should remove them.

Poll will run for 5 days..
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Album Colors...on or off?

Postby Mike » July 3rd, 2009, 5:35 am

lol, this is so funny because it's just like so many of the House episodes I'm watching. Dr. House always wants to give patients dangerous or uncomfortable treatments that will probably save their lives, but the patients don't want to do it. Do the patients know what's best for them? Or should House do it anyway because he knows better than they do what's right?

I voted yes XD House is a freakin' genius
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Panda-chan » July 3rd, 2009, 6:00 am

I voted that you should turn them off. I've noticed that on some albums the writing is too bright or too dark to read, so I get annoyed and just leave. The colors can also get very distracting and sometimes hurt my eyes. This was a great feature and really made some galleries look cool, but I think you should remove it. There are plenty of other ways to make albums more personal.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby LadyAislinn » July 5th, 2009, 9:58 am

Aww I see that most people would like them turned off. Well I personally like the fact that we can change the colors. I do understand how it could be a pain though. I hope you don't take off that option :innocent:
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Schindler » July 5th, 2009, 8:36 pm

It's up to you, Moka, you know better than anyone else what's best for MLK :)
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby Athari » July 5th, 2009, 10:46 pm

:headache: I was just loving how I could make my gallery in my fave colorations!

I'm so voting to keep them, people. if someone has text that's hard to read and you don't feel like highlighting, you can simply mention to them and they might change the colors so that they're more visible. I started to go with all dark colors myself, but I saw what colors everything was and made them easier to see on my own.
by Jaynr

Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
Athari

Gone, never to return

Pride Points: 0

Return to Fan Art