♥~.~♥Nat's Art, Commishes 'n Stuff♥~.~♥

Re: Natalie's OT Art

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 9th, 2011, 5:07 pm

@ Cheetah: I'm doing one already.
-
@ Zeke: Thank-You :3
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Daenerys » May 9th, 2011, 7:39 pm

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE NYAN CAT
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby SimbasMate » May 9th, 2011, 8:58 pm

Great art you have here, Nat. I certainly love your style. :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 9th, 2011, 9:10 pm

Thanks, I had some practice a year ago, lol, I swear, I was very bad a year ago.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Thegeni99 » May 23rd, 2011, 9:23 pm

Post NYAN cat here! I know you already made it! pweeze? :3
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby FlipMode » May 23rd, 2011, 10:11 pm

Oh wow, Natallie! You my friend, are a great artist. I still get speechless when I see the people on here who are so consistently good at art, even a year after I joined =D. Keep it up, I will look forward to seeing more.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 24th, 2011, 12:27 pm

@ Geni: I'll put it up once I'm back from school :P
-
@ Flip: Thanks, I just like drawing and stuff.

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 24th, 2011, 3:33 pm

Here are a few while ago drawn pictures.
-
Spoiler: show

Hope you like them... coughespeciallythefirstsopilercough

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby AdAstrα » May 24th, 2011, 5:39 pm

Loving the Nyan cat xD
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 25th, 2011, 8:25 am

XD I knew someone will say that around here :lol:
*starts singing Nyan song*

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Creativity