Things you should say to Nala

Re: Things you should say to Nala

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 18th, 2011, 1:02 am

I Want you as my mom
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Lauren » January 22nd, 2011, 7:22 am

Your cub voice is so cute and your adult voice is so beautiful.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PridelandsPhantom » January 28th, 2011, 11:36 am

Nala, always be proud of your hunting skills!
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 31st, 2011, 2:50 pm

Youre amazing!
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 13th, 2011, 8:43 pm

Can you be my mother?
SummerSnowLeopard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Lauren » February 24th, 2011, 3:22 am

There should be many mothers out there who should be like you. You're a role model.
Lauren

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 26th, 2011, 2:23 am

Your awesome!
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 27th, 2011, 11:34 am

youre awesome

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 27th, 2011, 4:40 pm

Your mom is awesome
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Daenerys » March 2nd, 2011, 10:01 pm

You are the best lioness in the world and you are also the prettiest! I'm your biggest FAN!!
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters