Postby CommandoTheLion » October 1st, 2009, 6:11 am

hmm i think they fighted off the Outsiders pretty well using Pumbaa xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Re: Useless characters?

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 5th, 2010, 2:39 pm

Nala. She's totally useless.. Same with Sarabi and Sarafina, they're just there because Simba and Nala would not exist without them.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby jelle » October 5th, 2010, 3:08 pm

I think that Timon and Pumba are pretty useless the only thing they do is annoy Kiara.
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby zorayda » October 5th, 2010, 3:33 pm

Timon and Pumbaa are the worst characters ever. I really honestly despise them and I think that they serve absolutely no purpose other than to be annoying, especially in the second movie.

I don't think Nala's entirely useless--it'd be kinda weird not to have her there, seeing as she's Simba's mate, the queen, and also Kiara's mother.
...passion, colors, everything
The songs I sing, from way out there to deep within
The face I wear behind my grin
The price I pay for my original sin
Everything, everything, everything... -Poets of the Fall
zorayda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Passion, Colors, Everything

Nickname(s): Zor, Zorry
Pride Points: 9

Postby Panda-chan » October 5th, 2010, 7:54 pm

The story mostly revolved around Kiara, Kovu, Simba, and Zira. Nala, Timon, Pumbaa, Zazu... all completely useless to the plot. I guess Disney just wanted them there to appeal to the TLK fans of the earlier film :/ Rafiki and Mufasa hardly served a purpose either.. I mean, they did show Kiara and Kovu Upendi, but it was kind of an unnecessary part of the movie anyway lol. I suppose Nuka and Vitani were important too, but they were mostly secondary to the four main characters I mentioned earlier. :P That's my take on it anyway.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby SophieCub » October 5th, 2010, 7:56 pm

Zazu was useless..
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 5th, 2010, 9:04 pm

I cannot think of a single reason why Zazu was brought back, even his role as babysitter was hijacked by Timon and Pumbaa, besides, all other characters of Zazu's generation, aside from Zira, are gone
TheRoguePrince

Postby TheIvanMuse » October 6th, 2010, 12:40 am

Actually Sarabi and Sarafina should be there,but they weren't actually shown much. Except for that ''My how you've grown line.'' Sarafina says to Kiara.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 6th, 2010, 1:29 am

[quote="TheIvanMuse"]Actually Sarabi and Sarafina should be there,but they weren't actually shown much. Except for that ''My how you've grown line.'' Sarafina says to Kiara.[/quote]

It's not Sarafina.. Sarafina would be too old at that point to be alive, and that lioness looks nothing like her.. Her name doesn't appear in the credits either.

[quote]I don't think Nala's entirely useless--it'd be kinda weird not to have her there, seeing as she's Simba's mate, the queen, and also Kiara's mother.[/quote]

That's the point, she's just the "love interest" of the main character and Kiara's mother. Nothing else.. :roll:

Disney just added her because they ALWAYS want to put some horrible romance one way or another in their movies.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby LadyNala » October 6th, 2010, 2:03 am

I would be extremely upset if Nala just dissapeared in TLK2 like Sarabi did. And I don't think that "My, how you've grown." line is Sarafina. :/ It looks nothing like her and doesn't sound like her either.
Spoiler: show
Siggy: PB
Icon: Livejournal
Member Bar: LadyAislinn
Fan Banner: SimbaHolic
LadyNala

ladynala yo. â„¢

Nickname(s): LadyNala, Nala
Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies