Nuka

Re: Nuka

Postby Schindler » February 5th, 2009, 4:27 am

Yeah, and Nuka had a function in the movie already: the character that makes the kids laugh. So yeah, if they had made Nuka deeper, it would have been too much drama for a kids movie.
Schindler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby Fang » February 8th, 2009, 2:29 am

Nuka is amazing! ^^ Enough said :P
Fang

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Speak softly, but carry a big stick

Pride Points: 1

Postby Kovu25 » February 8th, 2009, 2:53 am

i think it was sad.. that other thing part in the theater
<-Kovu25->
Kovu25

Postby FlipModeMVP » February 18th, 2009, 12:31 am

He was my favourite as soon as we saw him in the outlands and we knew he hated Kovu as he left him on his own for no reason o_0.

And he was pretty funny and a pyromaniac lol "FIRE!"
I thought he would die in the fire part at first but ah well. Gota feel sorry for him though
FlipModeMVP

Postby Panda-chan » February 22nd, 2009, 2:17 am

[quote="Moka"][quote="Amanda"]So what did happen to those hyenas? They never made an appearance in the second film :ew:.[/quote]

Yep Nuka says, "This place is even creepier now that the hyenas ran off" in regards to the place where they got the fire from. :)[/quote]
Thanks Moka! It makes more sense now.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby PrincessKiara » May 19th, 2009, 7:28 am

I feel really sorry for Nuka, he is so sad and pathetic.
I wish they had included his cut line in his dying scene, (At last I got your attention) it would have added so much more depth and emotion. :(
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KiarasMate » May 20th, 2009, 2:37 am

meh, much like Timon & Pumbaa, I find Nuka both entertaining and annoying. He was a decent character and I really think there was more to him than met the eye, but since Disney didn't really flush out his character all that much, I don't think a lot of people truly saw that. It was still sad though when he got smooshed by the logs and rocks and what not. It also showed the rare, caring side of Zira too, which was quite a key point in the movie for me.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Yatima » May 20th, 2009, 1:47 pm

He is the ever onebe... this is funny but realy sad togehter...
I dunno if I should like or hate him...
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

Postby PrincessKiara » May 20th, 2009, 8:27 pm

[quote="Yatima"]I dunno if I should like or hate him...[/quote]

I know what you mean. ;) I don’t like Nuka, but I still feel sorry for him.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Yatima » May 20th, 2009, 10:47 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"][quote="Yatima"]I dunno if I should like or hate him...[/quote]

I know what you mean. ;) I don’t like Nuka, but I still feel sorry for him.[/quote]

someone who understands me! 8-)
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters