I'm Under 13!

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

I'm Under 13!

Postby Moka » December 6th, 2008, 5:46 am

If you are under the age of 13 and wish to become a member of MLK, you will need to get parental consent before becoming a legal member of these forums. This site honors the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, which states that children must at least 13 years of age to participate in online communities. Ask your parents to write out their permission to join this site or simply show them this topic. They will know what to do. Then you can email me at moka@mylionking.com and ask for further instructions.

IF AN ADMINISTRATOR OR MODERATOR FINDS OUT YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU DO NOT HAVE WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DEACTIVATED IMMEDIATELY.

Sorry, but I am bounded by law to comply with COPPA (http://coppa.org/)

- Moka [ moka@mylionking.com ]
Webmaster & Administrator [ http://www.mylionking.com ]

This topic will remain open for questions and comments.
Feel free to email me [ moka@mylionking.com ] with questions or comments.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

I'm 17 already

Postby PlayfulSimba » December 29th, 2009, 6:15 am

i was born in 1992 so am i ok to join then?
PlayfulSimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: I'm Under 13!

Postby Moka » December 29th, 2009, 7:51 am

Well that would make you 17, which is greater than 13, so yes.
Moka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nukascar1 » December 29th, 2009, 10:22 pm

how can you find out if there under 13 anyway
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Moka » December 29th, 2009, 11:30 pm

When they enter their birthday their age is calculated and displayed by the forum.
Moka

Postby Dutch » December 31st, 2009, 5:43 am

But of course some people might lie and that's the only problem. Of course they might give it away accidently :lol:
Dutch

I'm Rockandi

Pride Points: 1

Postby IceCreamCone » December 31st, 2009, 5:54 am

maybe....
IceCreamCone

Pride Points: 0

Postby SnowyCheetah » May 13th, 2010, 6:12 am

I don't think Moka can be held accountable for liars lol. But if it becomes known that someone is under 13, then account deactivation would be required.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Muffy » June 26th, 2010, 2:56 am

Most likely the person would act the age they are!! Plus most members dont even look at the rules so they dont know you have to be 13 or older! So most likely you will catch the person!!
Spoiler: show
Muffy
~Muffy The Muffin~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Be yourself, not someone else

Nickname(s): Mufasa, Muffy, Keven, Muffin
Pride Points: 1

Postby SnowyCheetah » June 26th, 2010, 2:57 am

Indeed. So no lying, people! :P

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To