Missing Earstripes/Diff Alligators?

Re: Missing Earstripes/Diff Alligators?

Postby Wereberess » April 25th, 2010, 4:57 am

[quote="KiarasMate"][quote="Wereberess"][quote="KiarasMate"]Um, okay, that still doesn't denote the fact that this thread was made to point out the minor flaws of the movie though, so I don't exactly see how you're basing your response on adding a simple joke into your overall argument. If it was just based upon a simple humorous statement, you wouldn't have included the bit about the crocadiles and your post wouldn't have been worded to lead someone to believe that you're trying to point out mistakes within the movie.[/quote]

I pointed out a flaw. BIG DEAL.

PS: Notice how your the only one complaining.[/quote]

Much like SnowyCheetah stated, that's all you seem to ever do on MLK, is point out all the flaws in the movies. If that's your only reason for being here on the forum, than in my honest opinion, MLK would be better off without you here. We get it, you're a very observant person who likes to knit-pick every little imperfection out of these films and post your findings just to get a rouse out of others. You don't need to do that though. It makes yourself look less like a fan of the film and more like someone with way too much time on their paws. Furthermore, if you admit that you're pointing out flaws, than my original statement in this thread still stands and you shouldn't have tried to cover up your original intent in the first place. Lastly, I know I'm not the only one who complains about your constant badgering of these films that we all know and love. I just choose to state my opinions where they can be heard and do my best to defend these great movies against your nonstop dissections against them. You seem to be very rooted in your ways, which is fine, but when you constantly call everything you fined "Official" or you state that your theories you made up are the closest to the "truth" as is humanly possible, I have to object and give my own two cents in the matter. You also seem to deny everyone elses theories if they somehow take anything away from your own initial theory, or you just choose to not reply to replies that actually point out flaws within your own theories or so called "official" findings. Like I stated in my first post in this thread, this wasn't a personal attack on you, I was just stating this as a general statement but seeing as you wanted to make it personal, so be it. ^^ I'd also suggest choosing your words a little wiser when speaking to one of the members of the MLK Staff. I might just be an RP Mod but I'm still a part of the MLk Team here, so keep that in mind buddy. :)[/quote]

Then you need to open your eyes. I've only made two thread regarding the mistakes.
And i believe my theories are the most sensible and prefer canon to fanon. If you dislike my nit-picking and dissagree with nearly all my theories then why don't you go one way and i go the other?
It's as simple as that.
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 25th, 2010, 5:05 am

[quote="Wereberess"]

Then you need to open your eyes. I've only made two thread regarding the mistakes.
And i believe my theories are the most sensible and prefer canon to fanon. If you dislike my nit-picking and dissagree with nearly all my theories then why don't you go one way and i go the other?
It's as simple as that.[/quote]

We listen to your opinions - every last negative one of them. So don't get snappy with someone when they offer theirs. How's that for simple?

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby KiarasMate » April 25th, 2010, 5:24 am

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8446&view=unread#unread

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=8465

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=8055&view=unread#unread

That's three right there and before you go off on a tangent and say that the second one isn't pointing out a flaw, I don't care how you word it, it's still exactly what it is. This doesn't even scratch the surface of all the other threads that you personally didn't make, yet still manage to add in your little flaw findings here and there. I don't want/need to go and hunt down every single one of those as proof, and you probably wouldn't even acknowledge it if I did so, so I'll save myself the headache and leave this at that.

Now as for us going our separate ways, that's fine, but when you post your own theories of something online, you need to be prepared to have counter-arguments be posed as well. If you choose to question other people's theories if they go against your own, it's only natural for them to defend their own as well and you have no right to say that your theory is better than anyone elss, as they are just that! Theories, and nothing more. They are not "canon", like you say or claim them to be. The few facts that you have found, that you are so adamant that are "official", have come from unreliable sources, there for, they are not 100% "official", no matter what you say.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 25th, 2010, 5:30 am

Forgive me for chiming in once again, but if you come to a Lion King fansite and start pointing out every flaw you can, people are going to be annoyed. We came here to have fun, not to listen to someone point out and dissect every flaw in the movies, piece by piece by tiny piece. Don't expect us to simply ignore it, or be ok with it. Pointing out flaws sometimes is fine, but doing so to such an extent as you have is not.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Wereberess » April 25th, 2010, 5:40 am

[quote="KiarasMate"]http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8446&view=unread#unread

That's three right there and before you go off on a tangent and say that the second one isn't pointing out a flaw, I don't care how you word it, it's still exactly what it is. This doesn't even scratch the surface of all the other threads that you personally didn't make, yet still manage to add in your little flaw findings here and there. I don't want/need to go and hunt down every single one of those as proof, and you probably wouldn't even acknowledge it if I did so, so I'll save myself the headache and leave this at that.

Now as for us going our separate ways, that's fine, but when you post your own theories of something online, you need to be prepared to have counter-arguments be posed as well. If you choose to question other people's theories if they go against your own, it's only natural for them to defend their own as well and you have no right to say that your theory is better than anyone elss, as they are just that! Theories, and nothing more. They are not "canon", like you say or claim them to be. The few facts that you have found, that you are so adamant that are "official", have come from unreliable sources, there for, they are not 100% "official", no matter what you say.[/quote]

I never claimed any of my theories to be cannon. And i have 3 threads out of the many i've made pointing out flaws. Such a large percentage.

As for the second thread, YOUR the one pointing out the flaws. I didn't even acknowledge it AS a flaw for exactly this reason. To keep you and the other anti-flaw flamers away. I simply provided more proof Scar could be Nuka's father as Simba's reign was only about 3 months long when Nuka was a teenager.
Wereberess

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 25th, 2010, 5:46 am

[quote="Wereberess"][quote="KiarasMate"]http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8446&view=unread#unread

Now as for us going our separate ways, that's fine, but when you post your own theories of something online, you need to be prepared to have counter-arguments be posed as well. If you choose to question other people's theories if they go against your own, it's only natural for them to defend their own as well and you have no right to say that your theory is better than anyone elss, as they are just that! Theories, and nothing more. They are not "canon", like you say or claim them to be. The few facts that you have found, that you are so adamant that are "official", have come from unreliable sources, there for, they are not 100% "official", no matter what you say.[/quote]

I never claimed any of my theories to be cannon. And i have 3 threads out of the many i've made pointing out flaws. Such a large percentage.

As for the second thread, YOUR the one pointing out the flaws. I didn't even acknowledge it AS a flaw for exactly this reason. To keep you and the other anti-flaw flamers away. I simply provided more proof Scar could be Nuka's father as Simba's reign was only about 3 months long when Nuka was a teenager.[/quote]

your posts may not be mostly pointing out flaws - but you do post about them a lot. And that is his point.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby KiarasMate » April 25th, 2010, 5:58 am

[quote="Wereberess"]And i believe my theories are the most sensible and prefer canon to fanon[/quote]

That's not saying your theories are canon? O.o

Like I said, call it what you want, but it was intended to show yet another very minor flaw out of the movie. If you truly had that intention in mind, you know you could have just posted your opinions in the thread that relates to Kovu being around when Scar was, instead of making your own thread about it and then basing it off of that topic. And again, I'd watch your choice of wording there. If anyone is flaming on this forum, it's not those who are speaking out against your constant degrading of the movies we are all here to pay tribute to and not to tear apart. <.<
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 25th, 2010, 6:05 am

[quote="KiarasMate"]If anyone is flaming on this forum, it's not those who are speaking out against your constant degrading of the movies we are all here to pay tribute to and not to tear apart. <.<[/quote]

emphasis on the fact that we are here to pay tribute to them. If you've got such an interest in pointing out flaws, go find somewhere else to do it. So many mentions of TLK's flaws are not appropriate here. Discussions are fine. Excessive nit-picking and degrading is not.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Wereberess » April 25th, 2010, 6:31 am

[quote="KiarasMate"][quote="Wereberess"]And i believe my theories are the most sensible and prefer canon to fanon[/quote]

That's not saying your theories are canon? O.o

Like I said, call it what you want, but it was intended to show yet another very minor flaw out of the movie. If you truly had that intention in mind, you know you could have just posted your opinions in the thread that relates to Kovu being around when Scar was, instead of making your own thread about it and then basing it off of that topic. And again, I'd watch your choice of wording there. If anyone is flaming on this forum, it's not those who are speaking out against your constant degrading of the movies we are all here to pay tribute to and not to tear apart. <.<[/quote]

No it isn't.

Now i'm ending this as the thread was not meant to have a fight with you two just because you become offended easily. You and snowy are the only ones freaking out.

If you respond I won't reply. If you feel like hounding someone who has a problem with SP and TLK go complain to confused mathew on youtube. What i say isn't a 1 tenth as bad as what he does.
Wereberess

Postby KiarasMate » April 25th, 2010, 6:36 am

Awesome! About time. ^^ And just remember that it takes two to tango. I'll be watching your threads closely. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

PreviousNext

Return to The Movies