New Smilies, Yes?, No?, Maybe?

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

New Smilies, Yes?, No?, Maybe?

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 31st, 2010, 7:34 pm

Ok, days ago I have this idea, What about add new smilies?, have a more variatity of smilies, I have some news ones, but I don't know if you want to see them?

If the idea is not good, ok, I can understand that, I just giving a suggestion
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Re: New Smilies, Yes?, No?, Maybe?

Postby Annie » January 31st, 2010, 8:24 pm

You know...I was going to make a similar topic :P

I think it's a good idea ^^ maybe we could submit some and then Moka chose the best?
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 31st, 2010, 8:25 pm

[quote="Annie"]You know...I was going to make a similar topic :P

I think it's a good idea ^^ maybe we could submit some and then Moka chose the best?[/quote]

Hmm, yeah, sounds like a good idea :)
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby thanigraphics » January 31st, 2010, 11:26 pm

maybe some members could make some new smilies? You could use some characters from TLK6NA as well, that would be fun! Like Kopa, Ni, Chumvi, Kula, Tama, Malka, Tojo and the rest! There are plenty Disney-made pics of them on the internets :D
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Simbaholikov » January 31st, 2010, 11:32 pm

I think adding some more smilies would be a great idea! :)
Simbaholikov

Postby Cdot » January 31st, 2010, 11:41 pm

That would be a good idea
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby KiarasMate » February 1st, 2010, 12:09 am

I believe that this subject was already covered in another Board Request topic indirectly and if my memory serves me correctly, Moka didn't want to turn everything into smilies for several different reasons but I'll let him restate his point on this suggestion, seeing as maybe his view point has changed and I don't want to speak for our admin of course. lol. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Moka » February 1st, 2010, 5:56 am

Hmm I'm not sure why I wouldn't want more smilies >.> If you guys post a picture and the emotion that you think it should be, I'd be happy to add it to the forums.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby LadyAnette » February 1st, 2010, 6:38 am

WE NEED NUKA SMILIES!!! LOL XD (We do actually. )
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » February 1st, 2010, 3:23 pm

KopsTheTerminator

Next

Return to Feedback & How-To