I don't think they'll be making another TLK Movie...

Re: I don't think they'll be making another TLK Movie...

Postby thelionpride556 » January 26th, 2010, 2:33 pm

Lol, Lion King in 3D animation would suck.

Maybe it is just to put that there, I don't know.

You never really know with Disney. :roll:
thelionpride556

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-----/\-----\o/----

Pride Points: 0

Postby Neon » January 26th, 2010, 2:35 pm

A CG would be awesome for linking KH or Kopa's story
Spoiler: show
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thanigraphics » January 26th, 2010, 2:37 pm

that sucks man....personally I think they should make a 3rd movie! (no not a 4th, that Timon and Pumbaa crap is not a real TLK movie IMHO.)
It would be awesome if they came up with some new characters, and then the African music. It would be awesome and I don't see any reason why they shouldn't come up with it.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Neon » January 26th, 2010, 2:39 pm

Except it becoming another LBT?

Neon

Postby SimbasMate » January 26th, 2010, 2:44 pm

Obviously not. lol They said that TLK 1 1/2 was going to be the last one, and if you notice, Disney has made about three movies for most of their animated ones. Such as Toy Story, there is gonna be a third, and I believe there are three Little Mermaids, but heh, you never know. Maybe one day when all us fans are dead and gone! lol
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Neon » January 26th, 2010, 2:52 pm

I hope I will see the sequel in my life time. The original cast of bambi did not live to see bambi 2 except the person who potrayed young bambi.

Neon

Postby Mike » January 26th, 2010, 4:07 pm

You know whatd be nice? Some musical-only features. Maybe even animated adaptations of some of the broadway songs <3
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 26th, 2010, 10:38 pm

That would be a good idea
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 29th, 2010, 2:55 pm

That'd be a really cool idea!

And I agree, TLK in 3D would suck. >_>

Well, I don't think they'll be making a new movie anyway. What would it be about? There's nothing else to add...
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Dolphinsea » January 29th, 2010, 5:05 pm

I've read loads of fan fictions and I've written one myself, if Disney would open up to some of th ideas, new characters, songs, and all that other stuff, I bet they could make another one.

Also, creative thinking here, maybe they are going in order and there could be another movie between Simba becoming king and the birth of Kiara. So Kopa story, how the Outsiders got band, how did Zira get into the picture, could get answered and trilogy would be TLK 1, the middle one and TLK 2 SP. XD
Dolphinsea

Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King