Tsuki's Free Headshots

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Tsuki's Free Headshots

Postby Tsuki » July 13th, 2014, 6:12 pm

Hey guys!

Well to celebrate my first Forum Birthday, for a limited time only I'll be doing headshots for people. I can fit 15 on one page and the first lot is first come first serve but I MAY do this again in the future. Please note that it's one headshot per person. I can draw Canines, Big Cats, Dragons and Pokemon. I will attempt any animal but I cannot draw MLP, Horses or Humans. Sorry.

So yes if you are interested please post a link to a picture of the character you want or write a description. Not sure how long this will take either so please bear with me :).
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Re: Tsuki's Free Headshots

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 13th, 2014, 7:51 pm

Hey, Tsuki! Congrats on being on the forum for one year and I'd like a headshot of Cougar...technically, any big cat would do, but I'd prefer a cougar. Please and thank you. :D
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 13th, 2014, 9:08 pm

Can I have one? :3 of my permanent current wolfsona?
Her reference sheet is here <3 -> http://natashathequeen.deviantart.com/a ... -426010798 <- there's a typo on one of her eyes, it's actually the right eye that's blind if you look from her view point.

Also, congrats on your first year here, ^_^ time flies quick doesn't it eh?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Tsuki » July 13th, 2014, 9:39 pm

Sure I can do both of them. No problem. Thanks guys!
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 13th, 2014, 9:41 pm

Yay! You have your first star :hug:
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Tsuki » July 14th, 2014, 7:36 pm

OMG YAY!!!

And anyone else? :)
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Postby KingKivuli » July 14th, 2014, 8:00 pm

me please!!
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Tsuki » July 14th, 2014, 8:10 pm

Sure what can I do for you KK?
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Postby KingKivuli » July 14th, 2014, 8:26 pm

http://cutetoboewolf.deviantart.com/art ... -461045931

Well there is me so... i will give you full artist freedom =3
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Tsuki » July 14th, 2014, 8:32 pm

Ok I can give that a Go :)
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Return to Fan Art