Chii-sai's TLK Art ~ Comments/Critique's Greatly Welcomed!

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Chii-sai's TLK Art ~ Comments/Critique's Greatly Welcomed!

Postby Chii-sai » July 7th, 2014, 8:01 am

Hullo dur, my name is Chii-sai and in order to get some honest feedback, I have the following pictures posted on two other websites: Chickensmoothie, also under the name Chii-sai, and dA, under the name of SpinnyCoon, so if you happen to see any of these pictures under either of those names on other sites, don't be alarmed. However, if anyone has stolen or copied them, please notify me ASAP! :3 Thanks and I hope you enjoy~

Firstly, to understand most of the following pictures (and because I'm a huge genetics nerd who enjoys making family trees), here is my Great Big- Comprehensible -TLK Family Tree.

Next we have Scar's "offspring" in my perfect TLK world. From left to right we have Ua and Kijivu, Sarabi and Scar's two cubs, Almasi, the eldest who believe's she is Scar's, however her true father is Mufasa, Nuka, who we all know is Zira's son, and then Kiboko, who is Sabini's son. Sabini, if you check the family tree above is Sarabi's elder sister.

Next we have an older Kiara, far left, with her eldest daughter Kanji, far right, and her three granddaughters, (from left to right), Pendi, Malkia and Kizushi.

One of my favorites, I made a "host" of little Scars that Nala mothers. From left to right we have Uri, Neye, Njano, Nala, Simba and Sawa (both behind Nala), and then Thema. Scar kept trying for a son, apparently~

Here is my fanmade family for King Ahadi, mate to Queen Uru and father to Mufasa and Taka (Scar). We have Sultani, Ahadi's younger brother, Kuoka, his father, Kama, one of his younger sisters, Mkali, his mother, himself resting with his mother and lastly, his other younger sister, Ndizi.

In my own little TLK world, Kopa and "Fluffy", AKA, Tanabi, were both part of the same litter, but ran away when Nuka told them of Zira's plot for revenge. Here, they've started their own pride. Read more info at my DeviantArt, SpinnyCoon.

And lastly, I created Simba's Children. Actually a version three, the first two aren't worth showcasing. From left to right we have Tanabi, Kopa, Kiara and Thelu, the fan made cub of Simba and Nala who is born after TLKII.

That's all for now, but if you'd like more or a deeper history of any of these characters, please feel free to visit my dA, again, under SpinnyCoon!

Thanks again, and I'd love comments and critiques.

(If you're going to argue TLK theories with me, take it to PM please, because we all have our own opinions and these are mine.)

~Chii-sai
Chii-sai

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Spinny, Chii, Tek
Pride Points: 0

Re: Chii-sai's TLK Art ~ Comments/Critique's Greatly Welcome

Postby NaiaRulez » April 8th, 2015, 2:45 pm

Wow, you draw pretty good, hehe. They look adorable, very nice work. :happy4: :hey8:
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby zerodix » August 20th, 2015, 1:47 pm

wow, that is actually pretty impressive!!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Paws » August 23rd, 2015, 1:36 am

Oh my goodness Chii-sai! These pictures are so adorable. <3 :D
Paws

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Tsuki » August 23rd, 2015, 7:24 pm

Awww!! Great artork :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Return to Fan Art