Artist Required for YouTube arts and stuff..

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Artist Required for YouTube arts and stuff..

Postby FlipMode » June 22nd, 2014, 11:14 am

Commission work required to create art for a YouTube channel, your art will be used in banners and intros and thumbnails.
But wait there's more... Sort of. We are at just over 48,000 subscribers and averaging around 20,000 views, since you will be credited with a link in description of videos, that could generate views on your arts!

All entertainment channel covering films, games, books, films, conventions, sports... If it involves fun, we probably cover it to some degree.

If you are interested, PM me please and link to some of your work, I'll forward it to the rest of the crew and assuming they agree, we will be in touch again shortly.

Edit : if this is the wrong forum please move, wasn't sure where to post this but I know we have some talented artists here and it's a fairly cool opportunity I reckon.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Artist Required for YouTube arts and stuff..

Postby Zeke » June 26th, 2014, 12:56 am

First off, I would love to but I don't art good. And second, what's your channel?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Return to Fan Art