♥Rin's/Nat's TLK Art Stuffs♥

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

♥Rin's/Nat's TLK Art Stuffs♥

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 19th, 2014, 12:27 pm

My MLKFAA hates me... *coughnamechangefaultIassumeanditisntyetfixedforawhilenowcough*

Sooo... might as well have a thread for TLK Art I did recently. I'm not much of a Fan-Artist anymore, but I have made a few recent arts :3 which have been posted in my OT place, but I think the TLK section makes it more appropriate.

Recent Things: show
TLKFA.jpg
First one in a very long while Fan-Art @.@
Kiara.jpg
Recently done
Nala.jpg
Latest one

I also have a WIP of Nala, she is in a very different style I'm playing around. >w<
NalaHeadshotWIP.jpg
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Re: ♥Rin's/Nat's TLK Art Stuffs♥

Postby MooLion » March 7th, 2014, 4:46 pm

I like what's happening in the bottom 'different style' pic. You've got some good, varied poses on your drawings. :)
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby nalasimba83 » May 25th, 2014, 12:50 am

Do you use mousepad or tablet? I use paint tool sai too, but my lines never come as smoothly like yours. I have it put to S-7, but the line doesn't come any smoother. (probably because I currently am on a 1 month free trial and my resources are very limited.)

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 25th, 2014, 9:13 pm

I use a tablet for all my art :3 (Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet, medium I think or so, it was a birthday gift Cx ). I think that's the possibility why the lines ain't so smooth, the pen pressure option it has does make the lines smoother.

The S-7 and such in the list are for more stable lines to do :3 so when you draw on the tablet, it takes a while for the line to catch up. But with a mouse/mousepad, I don't think it works so well. I can suggest you to do the "Linework" option Layer which is like the pen-tool on Photoshop. It lets you edit the line and its pressure (you'll find that layer type, should at least, next to the simple "new layer"). I believe that's the only thing that can make lines be smooth. I know many use that layer because it seems easy for them. Personal preference :3.

I hope that can help x3
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby nalasimba83 » May 25th, 2014, 9:23 pm

I'm begging my parents to get me one of those tablets too! And I've recently discovered the linework layer, and thats what I've currently been using. Thanks for your advice ^_^

I hope to see more of your amazing talent!

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 25th, 2014, 9:40 pm

Wish ya best of luck to get one then :3 - It seems to be a fair price for it, and it's quite good for starters. Just have to keep an eye on the nibs every once in a while (there should come 3 or so with it). Otherwise an over-used one may scratch the tablet. x3 But it depends on how hard you press the pen, and often use.
--------------------------------
Now what I forgot to add is that I did some TLK related art a while ago LOL. I felt bored on Manga Studio 5 :B
Here be my version of Kopa <3 I did the grayscaled cause I wanted to.

dA Link: http://natashathequeen.deviantart.com/a ... -451008012

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 13th, 2014, 4:39 pm

Dude, your art is always improving! I love your Kopa, especially his eye colour <3
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Return to Fan Art