My Lion King 20th Anniversary tribute

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: My Lion King 20th Anniversary tribute

Postby MooLion » June 27th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Oh, you posted in two places... Well, I commented in TLK forum thread. :)
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby cleargreenwater » June 27th, 2013, 1:17 pm

[quote="Ed Q"]The Madness of king Scar ;)[/quote]

HA! I win!

....Uhm, I mean, awesome XD

Again, great work so far, very ambitious project, good on you for sticking with it this far & don't forget to check back with the finished product!
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Carl » June 27th, 2013, 1:23 pm

Wow, those screen shots look really good. I'll be looking forward to the finished project. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ed Q » June 27th, 2013, 1:32 pm

I already cleaned up and painted one frame of the animation as a test so you can see the final look.
Actually I used a background from the movie but a friend of mine it's going to paint them so it will be something similar.

Last edited by Ed Q on June 30th, 2013, 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ed Q

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby TheLionPrince » June 29th, 2013, 3:57 am

Fabulous work, I must say! Keep it up, Ed Q!
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Luigi Severus » June 29th, 2013, 8:18 am

Scar and Nala and Nala being banished...
He used to give me roses... I wish he would again...
Luigi Severus
Sideshow Bob

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Mario

Pride Points: -6

Postby Regulus » June 30th, 2013, 2:31 am

Topics have been merged, everything should be good now.

I have to say, I think this might just be the most awesome thing I've seen created by another fan since I've been here. If you're actually going to deliver with this (no offense, a lot of people say they're going to do things on the internet, but never do), I think I might end up browning my pants.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Ed Q » June 30th, 2013, 4:40 pm

Lol, thank you so much!

I know what you are talking about... I've been working myself in another personal projects that never managed to see the light, but this one, I can assure you 100%, it's going to be finished... actually the rough animation is all done, I will post a little sneak peek soon ;)
Ed Q

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ed Q » June 30th, 2013, 5:03 pm

And here it is!

Ed Q

Postby AdAstrα » June 30th, 2013, 7:36 pm

That is so amazing! What an ambitious project, I'm so impressed! Can't wait to see the finished product of this.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art