A Story Cover... (request)

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

A Story Cover... (request)

Postby Kal » April 24th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Hey everybody... I have a humble request for anyone who fancies it...

I am in need of a front cover picture for my short story, featuring the cubs: Simba, Nala, Chumvi, Tama and Mheetu. I haven't really had much thought as to what details I'd want, so you'd be able to let your creativity run wild!
I would have had a go myself, but I am scanner-less for the time being, so it would be tricky.. :/

I you'd need to read the story beforehand, then just let me know...

Thank you for your time :)

(I hope this isn't too brazen an appeal... I am still unsure as to whether this is the kind of thing one can simply 'request!')
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

Re: A Story Cover... (request)

Postby FlipMode » April 24th, 2013, 5:13 pm

Do you have any images or even links to where we can find them? As far as I know, without doing a fair bit of searching the only way is to scan the images from the books...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Kal » April 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Ahh no... this'd be an original drawn picture... which is why I was so uncertain that it was okay for me to ask. Seems a bit cheeky. :D

I would get any references needed, stuff like that.
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
Kal
tjúúúú

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » April 24th, 2013, 10:03 pm

If you want someone to draw something, you should have made this request in the Fan Art section, graphic making usually involves editing preexisting images rather than drawing original images.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Kal » April 24th, 2013, 10:05 pm

Ah right. Damn. Sorry. :sad:
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
Kal
tjúúúú

Postby AdAstrα » April 24th, 2013, 10:06 pm

Moved it for you :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Return to Fan Art