Do You Want a Lion King Picture?

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: Do You Want a Lion King Picture?

Postby fox_fighter99 » January 3rd, 2013, 3:54 am

Oh could you do an adult Kopa and Vitani with a newborn cub for me?
Please go here and read my Lion King Fan Fiction and comment love to get feedback from others.
http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23923
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby Scars Mate » January 4th, 2013, 9:34 pm

Could I please have a scar and Mufasa? In their 'confrontation' scene? I understand if your too busy, if you can do it though, that's appreciated ^^ ta

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Elebeth » January 5th, 2013, 9:40 pm

Can you make me a drawing with Kovu looking at Scar's ghost. The way Simba does with Mufasa?
Thank you ^^
The past can hurt but the way I see it is, you can either run from it or learn from it.
Elebeth
awe

some

Pride Points: 2

Postby Lubaya » April 10th, 2013, 11:42 pm

If you aren't busy, could you please draw me Zira? She doesn't have to be doing anything just standing or sitting is fine. :) I really love your art! Please please please take all the time you need! A year even!
Lubaya
"young lioness"

It's a small world after all

Pride Points: 2

Previous

Return to Fan Art