KD's TLK doodles

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: Julie's TLK doodles

Postby SimbasMate » December 9th, 2013, 3:50 am

As I said in my PM, it is beautiful. And I thank you again. It is now my wallpaper. :chuckle:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Carl » December 9th, 2013, 4:25 am

Well alright, I am so glad you like it. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Carl » December 16th, 2013, 8:39 am

Chapter art for Mercy chapter 4. That dead lioness is supposed to be Sarabi. Yes, she is dead. The cub beside her is Notai, one of Sarabi's great-grandaughters. They are supposed to be inside Pride Rock, but I know it doesn't look like it. I fail at caves.

Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » December 24th, 2013, 2:52 am

Angry Kovu cos vent. Enjoy.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » January 12th, 2014, 5:25 am

Commssion for Shadowfax. Full size is on my TLK DA, link in my siggy.

Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Meskhenet » January 12th, 2014, 7:54 am

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]Chapter art for Mercy chapter 4. That dead lioness is supposed to be Sarabi. Yes, she is dead. The cub beside her is Notai, one of Sarabi's great-grandaughters. They are supposed to be inside Pride Rock, but I know it doesn't look like it. I fail at caves.

Image[/quote]

I've seen this picture from your DeviantArt account. R.I.P Sarabi you will be missed. Once again great job on your art. :D
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Tsuki » January 12th, 2014, 10:05 pm

Saw this on dA. I freaking love it!! Beautiful colours and Nova and Zuberi look so bad ass. Thanks so much for this :hug:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » February 5th, 2014, 2:20 am

^ I'm glad you like it! You are most welcome for it.

-----------

Here's my latest finished work, in which I tried something new by drawing the BG without the use of brushes. The foreground (meaning the falling rain, not the puddles or trailing water or anything else) is another matter. I did use a brush for that.
accompanying lyrics: show
Deutsch:
Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich,
Lass mich nicht im Stich,
Spring nicht.
Die Lichter fangen Dich nicht,
Sie betrügen Dich.
Spring nicht.
Erinner Dich,
An Dich und mich.
Die Welt da unten zählt nicht,
Bitte spring nicht.

~Tokio Hotel

my English translation:
I scream in the night for you,
Don't abandon me,
Don't jump.
The lights will not catch you,
They're deceiving you.
Don't jump.
Remember you and me.
The world that's below doesn't count,
Please don't jump.

English version
I scream into the night for you,
Don't make it true,
Don't jump.
The lights will not guide you through,
They're deceiving you,
Don't jump.
Don't let memories go,
Of me and you
The world is down there out of view
Please don't jump.

~Tokio Hotel
Last edited by Carl on May 8th, 2014, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » March 7th, 2014, 2:54 am

Commission I did for Regulus. Mohatu and Mari from his fic (and in Mohatu's case from the book, yadda yadda.)
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » April 29th, 2014, 1:21 am

I've made some sketches that I thought I'd upload. I will probably finish some of them, though I can't say for sure.

Zira being menacing towards a teen Simba. Sketched for personal reasons.

Zira being crazy. Sketched at school for personal reasons.

Nala with a young Kopa.

Concept art for my upcoming fic. Young Zira being ignored by her mother Uru as her half-brother Taka looks on quite disturbed by the sight. His mother was always so kind to him and Mufasa...
IMG_20140428_153854_zpsf1wp7mfm.jpg

Concept art for my upcoming fic. Adolescent Taka finds a crying Zira and doesn't know how to console her.
IMG_20140428_153402_zpsxzyo7a8k.jpg

Concept art for my upcoming fic. A rare happy moment in Zira's cubhood, time spent with her half-brother, Taka.
IMG_20140428_153822_zpsi8eiba5p.jpg

Concept art for my upcoming fic. Cub Zira cries and and complains to Taka about being ignored by their mother.
IMG_20140428_153907_zpslyd1njte.jpg
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art