My Simba and Mufasa Fan Art!

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

My Simba and Mufasa Fan Art!

Postby Laladidoa » April 14th, 2012, 3:22 am

I decided to start drawing some pictures of my favorite characters from TLK. :silly:

All of these were drawn by hand with a mechanical pencil. I'm going to work on more pictures as well and add them when they're finished.

I hope you like them! :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Digital Art:

Work in progress: Image

What it looks like at night:

Finished product:

Last edited by Laladidoa on May 1st, 2012, 11:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Laladidoa

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 6

Re: My Simba and Mufasa Fan Art!

Postby Shadowfax » April 14th, 2012, 11:55 am

This is amazing :) Great work with the shading ^_^
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby SophieCub » April 14th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Omg, thats amazing. O.O
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Laladidoa » April 17th, 2012, 10:10 pm

Finished and added my drawing of Mufasa! :)
Laladidoa

Postby AdAstrα » April 17th, 2012, 10:38 pm

These are amazing! :D great job, keep it up :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Lauren » April 17th, 2012, 11:00 pm

Wonderful drawings! I love them. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » April 18th, 2012, 5:43 am

Wow! Those are really good! :D
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Ananda » April 20th, 2012, 2:55 pm

Wow. It's amazing.
Ananda

Pride Points: 0

Postby Laladidoa » April 22nd, 2012, 1:09 am

Thanks for the nice comments guys! :) I recently got a tablet (one of the cheaper ones, but it still works great), so I'm gonna start doing some digital art as well. I added my current work in progress. I have the outline done, but since I'm still new to Photoshop, I'm currently experimenting on how to shade it, so it'll be a while before it's finished. :P
Laladidoa

Postby AdAstrα » April 22nd, 2012, 1:13 am

Ooh, congrats to getting a tablet! :) My art has improved immensely since I got mine. That WIP up there looks great :D
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Next

Return to Fan Art