Siana work

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

Re: Siana work

Postby AdAstrα » December 18th, 2010, 2:39 pm

That looks really great! Keep it up! :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Timba » December 18th, 2010, 2:54 pm

nice work! ;)
Thanks for the avvie Flippeh ;p
Timba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

LUF YALL<3

Nickname(s): Timi
Pride Points: 6

Postby KofiLoki » December 18th, 2010, 5:13 pm

Thank you very much timba and QueenOfPrideRock
:]
KofiLoki
Doctor

Love

Telegram: @kofiloki
Pride Points: 30

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 18th, 2010, 6:26 pm

Nice work! =D

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby KofiLoki » December 18th, 2010, 6:36 pm

thank you SnowyCheetah :D
KofiLoki
Doctor

Love

Postby FlipMode » December 18th, 2010, 7:01 pm

Showing great potential there! It is good! :]
hope to see more from you in the near future.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby KofiLoki » December 18th, 2010, 7:41 pm

thank you filpmode im working on a pic at the mo but i hope i finish it today :)
KofiLoki
Doctor

Love

Postby KofiLoki » December 18th, 2010, 9:20 pm

well i finished my new pic hope ya all like it =)
Attachments
jesse 12.png
KofiLoki
Doctor

Love

Postby FlipMode » December 18th, 2010, 9:23 pm

Really good! :) I am glad we have another good fan artist on MLK ^.^ I really like viewing fan art as I can not draw at all, and neither really can anyone i know IRL so I find it all the more impressive when I see good drawings.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby KofiLoki » December 18th, 2010, 9:29 pm

thank you filpmode :) and dont put your self down everyone can draw :)
KofiLoki
Doctor

Love

Next

Return to Fan Art