What Is Worthy Of Honor

What Is Worthy Of Honor

Postby KingKovu44 » May 17th, 2012, 5:06 pm

This is a selection from my KFP AU series in which Po and Tigress are a romantic pair. No flames or mean comments at all please.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Is Worthy Of Honor

The tournament to choose the Dragon Warrior would be held in several days. Everyone began to train rigorously in order to prepare themselves. Tigress, wanting to help Po, took it upon herself to help Po train while getting herself ready in the process. That afternoon, Po and Tigress sparred in the courtyard. Po barely managed to dodge a kick from Tigress.

"Whoa, Tigress, take it easy! I don't have any of that feline agility going for me!" Po exclaimed.

Tigress continued fighting.

"Keep it up, Po. You're doing well," she said.

However, Po didn't feel the same way. He paused to catch his breath, allowing himself to fall into a sitting position.

"Come on, Tigress. I'm weak compared to you and Shifu. What am I? Just the clumsy boyfriend of Shifu's daughter," he said.

Tigress did not like this one bit. Her ears went back. Without warning, she leapt forward and pinned Po to the ground.

"Don't ever let me catch you talking like that! You are not just my boyfriend! You are also a warrior who needs some help!" she said.

Tigress took several deep breaths before finally letting Po up.

"Tigress, I am weak compared to you and Shifu. I could never survive against Tai Lung," Po said.

At this moment, Tigress' anger was replaced by compassion.

"Po, let me tell you something that my dad told me when I was a cub: your only weakness is allowing your mind to convince you that you're weak," she said, placing a paw on her love's left shoulder.

Po sighed, obviously stressed.

"I haven't done anything in my life worth honoring. I'm clearly not ready to be a master," he said.

Tigress put a gentle paw on her boyfriend's shoulder, but before she could say anything, she was interrupted by the voice of Master Oogway.

"Then perhaps you don't truly know what is worthy of honor," the wise tortoise said.

Tigress smiled as Po looked at the great master.

"What do you mean, Master?" the panda asked.

Oogway looked at him.

"Look at the stone that sits on the very top of the mountain's mighty face. Does it think it's more important than the stone that forms the base?" he said.

Po looked at him in utter confusion. Oogway took notice.

"You must continue to search deep inside yourself, Po. Then, and only then, will you find the truth you are seeking," he said.

Oogway then left. Po looked at Tigress.

"What now?" he asked her.

"Come, my love. Together, we shall search for what is worthy of honor," she said.

Tigress then pulled him close and gave him a deep kiss. Po smiled.

"And when we do, it will be so totally awesome," he said.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Return to Off-Topic Creativity