Arani's Photography

Re: Arani's Photography

Postby Mozart » October 16th, 2011, 6:31 pm

Awesome!.

I really liked the first picture, but no doubt that the prize is the second. I loved capturing the turtle.
Mozart
ASDF~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

¡No hay queso!

Pride Points: 3

Postby Arani » October 16th, 2011, 9:56 pm

Thank you Mex! :) Everyone's comments mean so much to me, thank you!!!!!! :D

It looks like I've shown all of my good pics already. :O I'll post more soon as I take more. :P
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Arani » November 15th, 2011, 2:11 am

Well, I finally got back to this! Here r a bunch more. They're not as good as previous pictures, but they're something! ^^

Flower in the Bush

Tied-up tree

Hiding Beauty

Two little Flowers

The Center of attention

Cobweb Bridge
Arani

Postby Arani » December 17th, 2011, 2:00 am

And even more!

Pose for the Camera

Friendly Hello

The Abandoned Doc
Arani

Postby Panthera Arohanui » February 6th, 2012, 2:41 am

Whoa, I really love the photo of the jellyfish and the fish (stingray?)! You definitely have an eye for detail in photography! :)
Simba: Dad? We're pals, right?
Mufasa: Right.
Simba: And we'll always be together, right?
Panthera Arohanui
You MUST take your place...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...in the circle of life.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Arani » February 6th, 2012, 6:05 am

Thank you, PA! The second picture is of a Bat Ray. ^^
Arani

Postby Lauren » February 8th, 2012, 2:02 am

Wow. This is wonderful stuff you got here! You're just like my dad because he's also a photographer, but more advanced than you. 8-) Anyways, keep up the great work with your photos! ^^
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Regulus » February 8th, 2012, 3:26 am

Cool beans :)
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Arani » February 8th, 2012, 6:12 am

[quote="SimbaObsesser"]Wow. This is wonderful stuff you got here! You're just like my dad because he's also a photographer, but more advanced than you. 8-) Anyways, keep up the great work with your photos! ^^[/quote]
Wow, you're so lucky to have a father that's a photographer! Thanks! ^^

And thanks to you too, Regulus! :)
Arani

Postby AdAstrα » February 15th, 2012, 1:52 am

These pictures are awesome! Keep it up :D
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Creativity