LA's OT Art [Animals, LOTR, Frozen]

LA's OT Art [Animals, LOTR, Frozen]

Postby LadyAislinn » June 19th, 2014, 3:13 am

My OT Art
Ok, so lately I've strayed away from TLK fanart because I wanted to expand my horizons a bit. Here is some of my OT art that I like enough to post here. Oldest, to newest. I hope you enjoy!

I also want to apologize for the size of most of these pictures.

OLD! SO OLD!

I drew this up for a friend for Valentine’s Day. I laminated it.
I used card stock and sharpie

I am in love with this show from England called "My Mad Fat Diary". This is my first fanart of the main character Rae Earl.

Silly Pippin doodle. I watch LOTR when I'm sick and I had a nasty cold. Didn't even bother fixing this one up

So... I actually got paid for this piece! Ahhh! <3
Ok, well not THIS actual piece. This is my draft that I used for the final piece.
My friend asked me to redraw this old piece of artwork she had hanging in her bathroom... it was getting water damage and just all around falling apart. So I agreed.. reluctantly because she insisted on paying me. I'm not big on taking money from people for my drawings. I don't feel they are up to snuff for that. BUT. I did it anyway and she paid me $50! I believe I took a photo of the original piece and when I find it I will post it so you can see my reference. I literally can't find it on google at ALL! Then again, it is from 1985...
I touched the levels up in GIMP but not too much to keep the original feel.

Ok. So I am only posting this because it is my first real attempt at working with Pastels. Lame, boring head shot. Enjoy!
I did used GIMP to touch this up also.
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Return to Off-Topic Creativity