Zeke's OT Art

Re: Zeke's OT Art

Postby PotterYouRotter » April 29th, 2011, 4:14 pm

yeah like your wolf print in black or silver on a tan or white shirt xD
とtoらraドdoラra
A PROUD HIDDLESTONER!!
PotterYouRotter
EHEHEHEHE

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Potter, Elijah
Pride Points: 9

Postby TheLionQueen » May 4th, 2011, 8:45 pm

Whoa I love the the wolves! :muchjoy: :joy3: :joy2: :rofl: :happy4: :nom2: :sing3: :yawn3: :evil2: :mega:
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Zeke » July 5th, 2014, 2:40 am

I took a printmaking class last semester and it was my first time with the medium but I had a lot of fun. I would love to continue learning how to use the medium better because there are so many possibilities. Here are my five projects I did for the class. Some of them I like and some of them, not so much but here they are anyway :)
Attachments
IMG_1392.JPG
4"x 6"? zinc etching
IMG_1340.JPG
smallish drypoint etch on a milk carton
IMG_1380.JPG
IMG_1376.JPG
12"x 12" three run linocut
IMG_1199.JPG
6"x 8" two run linocut
IMG_1058.JPG
2"x 3" single run linocut
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby TomCat » July 6th, 2014, 7:56 pm

Last edited by TomCat on October 10th, 2016, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TomCat
Lala kahle, my dear sister...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Zeke » July 10th, 2014, 8:49 pm

Thank you :) it is acrylic. I don't like watercolor too much because of the lack of control that you have with the medium. It might be my inexperience with watercolor but i much perfer acrylic
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Creativity